Several Urban Decay Alice looks + more

scarlettholly

these are amazingly beautiful. LOVE LOVE LOVE
smiles.gif

ashk36

what are you using as your highlight in all of these? it looks like everything has a nice sheer shimmer over it. is it just the book of shadows, are they all shimmery? i tried to find a common shadow in all of your looks but i've had several beers and i don't feel like making my brain work.

laurajean396

Great Job!! Makes me sad that I passed on the AIW palette! But in all honestly I had half those shadows in other palettes! Maybe I can recreate! U r talented!

mslips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
wooww i cant wait to get my alice palette. btw, where did you get that cool hair dye?

From Ulta, it's punky colour by jerome russell in plum

mslips

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashk36
what are you using as your highlight in all of these? it looks like everything has a nice sheer shimmer over it. is it just the book of shadows, are they all shimmery? i tried to find a common shadow in all of your looks but i've had several beers and i don't feel like making my brain work.

teehee, i labeled the highlights i used, some are revlon vintage lace matte shadow, the first is sellout by ud, the 2nd it white rabbit and the rest i forget, but i use nyx milk on my brow bone a lot to make any highlight color stand out more. =)