Sex and the City movie fashion

thewickedstyle

Did anyone like the fashion? There weren't as many whole outfits that I liked as I thought (mostly they were on the dress trend, which I don't wear so frequently) , but there were separate pieces that I really flipped over. Most notably the gladiator sandals that Carrie wore so constantly. She is my shoe soul mate (no pun intended).

What did you like?!

Simply Elegant

I liked a lot of their bathinsuits and dresses. I can't remember what else, it's been awhile since I went to go see it.

Mizz.Yasmine

i cannot get into gladiator sandals lol i dont like them 4 some reason! i loved the dresses and heels though
smiles.gif

xShoegal

There were many nice outfits, I love the sex and the city fashion!
But some were a lil too freaky!
But I definitely loves Mirandas yellow/black dress, when they sorted Carries closet
This looked soooo cute on Carrie. (Instead of the shoes)
sact_movie_08_303_404_Warner_Bros_Ent.jpg

Love Always Ivy

uhm THANK YOU. in the middle of the theater i was like "whoop carrie, get new shoes i definitely saw those gladiators a few scenes ago." ... this was definitely a movie where it would definitely get noticed that she wore the same shoes twice, come on.

ginger9

I enjoyed all the outfits. Although I have to admit they wore a lot of color for New Yorkers but I don't care - it's a movie they're supposed to be a bit over the top.

I liked Miranda and Carrie's wardrobe the most. Aside from the shoes and bags I also really like the earrings they wore.

Kayteuk

Okay, well......... I brought her flower dress above, in Black and White from asos!
And the gladiator shoes.... =P Oh dear =)

thewickedstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
Okay, well......... I brought her flower dress above, in Black and White from asos!
And the gladiator shoes.... =P Oh dear =)

I bought the shoes too.

I'd love to see the dress! And I love your avatar, btw.

Paramnesia

I loved the movie but seriously cannot even remember the fashion... how bad is that... though i feel in love with those jewelled blue heels at the end.... oh i want them...

Blushbaby

I liked a few of Samantha's outfits. Carrie's Dior Extremes were the meaning of life for me, for a few weeks but I'm so over them now.

The dress Charlotte wore as a bridesmaid I thought was amazing.

Kayteuk

Yeah I just got put on the waiting list for the shoes from the last scene....$900! =O And they arrive on the 15th October... Thank god I got a good paid modeling job to waste the money on...Actually they are going to be my wedding shoes underneath my dress....So I think its worth it!

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
Yeah I just got put on the waiting list for the shoes from the last scene....$900! =O And they arrive on the 15th October... Thank god I got a good paid modeling job to waste the money on...Actually they are going to be my wedding shoes underneath my dress....So I think its worth it!

I thought about doing the same thing with the blue shoes! I'm getting married and it seemed like the perfect "something blue"
yes.gif
Now I just need to get that new job I applied for.
winks.gif