shadesticks

Sundae

which colours look best on darker skins? i'vw got my eye on sea me shade stick. it comes out a lovely colour.

which colours should i steer clear of? has any nw45 tried bei-ging? *sorry if i spelt anything wrong. its late and i'm tired
cutey.gif

lipshock

I use Shadesticks as bases underneath my shadows. I am a NC50 and the colours that I use and own:

Penny
Sharkskin
Royal Hue
Silverbleu
Mangomix
Beige-ing (It works for me!)
Lucky Jade
Corn
Gentle Lentil
Crimsonaire
Blurburry

I do not own Sea Me (yet), but black MAs at my MAC counter wear it all the time and it looks gorgeous on their skin.

erica_1020

Lipshock...Do you use a primer and then shadestick or shadestick alone with shadow on top? Right now I am using a paint but it is very wasteful even after I unrolled the end.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_1020
Lipshock...Do you use a primer and then shadestick or shadestick alone with shadow on top? Right now I am using a paint but it is very wasteful even after I unrolled the end.

Oh, yes, yes. I think it might be my OCD but I have this fear of creasing and fading in eyeshadows because it makes everything look so sloppy and undone, so I have to like double up on the bases.
smiles.gif

I put UDPP all over; from lashline to browbone. I then apply my shadestick of choice onto my eyelid and then blend it out into my crease, and maybe a little bit above.

Sundae

Yeah I thought penny looked nice along with sea me. I didn't like lucky jade when i swatch it on my skin. I didn't like royal hue either although i do like purple but it didn't come out bright enough for me

captodometer

I have Lucky Jade, Royal Hue, and Mangomix. They all look great, if I can actually get them to go on. I have to apply so much pressure that it feels as if I'm accidentally going to gouge out an eyeball. They work great as liners for my lower lids, but application as a wash is out of the question: they go on unevenly if at all.

Has anyone else had application problems?

Sundae

when i tested a few i had problems applying them too thats why i didn't go rush and get one. but i really wanted the "shark" colour. I've seen it used and it looked so nice. i really want sea me and penny. i think they look great.