Shampoo Recs for Fine Oil prone straw like hair

Lyssah

Hi all,
I get my hair cut every 6-8 weeks.
It's fine hair (I tend to lose what i feel is a lot of hair by even just combing it with my finger tips).

For the past month (almost out of nowhere) my endeds started feeling like straw.
Having fine hair means if i use heavy shampoo my roots become greasy.

I wash my hair approx 3 times a week. I use;

1. Sebastian Weightless Shine (volumising) Shampoo and conditoner.
2. Sunsilk (men's clarifying shampoo with eucalyptus) (use this once a week) with Kerastase Masquintense (for fine hair).

Can anybody recommend me a shampoo/conditoner that wont give me greasy roots (hopefully stop my hair from falling/breaking) without weighing my hair down but giving my ends the silky feel they need?

Any feedback would be helpful. I'm not sure whatelse to do!

rockin26

Hey sweetie, I have fine blonde hair that tends to be prone to greasy roots and dry ands that split, I use Redken All Soft (gold coloured bottle) and have loved it since day one! You can get it at Hair House Warehouse or Price Attack for about $24 ea. HTH
smiles.gif

Susanne

I have fine and oily hair without any volume.

I love

BIG shampoo by Lush

Apple Cider shampoo by Frederic Fekkai

Both work great!!

Meisje

There is a foaming leave-in by Joico that I LOVE for my fine, limp, straight hair. It has a little pump but it comes out looking like mousse.

ShortnSassy

kevin murphy angel wash (shampoo) and angel rinse (conditioner). gentle but still volumizing and color-safe. i have fine hair and it's hands-down the best shampoo i've ever used.