She Shine Anniversary - Collection?

Diskordia

My nice MA always lets me take a peek at the collection sheet, and for July there was "She Shine Anniversary" on the sheet.

I asked her if that means that the pigments are coming back and she said yes. Anyone heard of this too? I'm in Germany btw

HOTasFCUK

If you check the upcoming collections, there is one with 8 new pigments! I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be "new"! I will be so upset if the re-release those pigments again! We need new colours!! Did Germany get the She-shines collection lat year? Or maybe they are calling it the she-shines collection because its part 2 of last years collection or because they are basically the same type of collection but i hope, hope, hope for new pigments!!!!

Diskordia

yes we got She Shines here last year, actually a week before the U.S release which was really cool because normaly all the collections are released in the U.S first, while I'm tipping my fingernails impatiently
smiles.gif

Yeah Rushmetal makes sense!! I wonder why they call it She Shine anniversary tho? Anyway, it would be cool if these where new piggies, but on the other hand I would really love to see sunpepper being re-released.

eulchen

maybe they will do an annual pigment collection from now on with she-shines being the first one, so its anniversary collection?

*hopes for new piggies as well as she finally got all the she-shines she was interested in*

MACgirl

they call it an anniversary becuase the collection is centered around the same launch date and same inspiration, like thier was a c-squeez anniversary which ended up being deja rose (or turquatic).

HOTasFCUK

They had some beautiful colours last year (sunpepper, sunny daze, dazzleray, shimmertime!) so i really can't wait for this new collection! I hope its colours like the ones i mentioned because i don't wear greens or blues!

Simply Elegant

I would love for there to be a couple of repromotes from she shines. I decided not to get those pigments and really regret it now.

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
I would love for there to be a couple of repromotes from she shines. I decided not to get those pigments and really regret it now.

Search the clearance bin here,.. I know I saw some floating around in the posts and I have a Sunpepper posted in my for sale.

coachkitten

I am hoping that Rush Metal will have really metallic blues and greens. Not just the regular metal colors.

In regards to the she shines pigments check out a CCO if you have one as I have seen a ton of them there. It took forever for the websites to sell out of those so maybe gloss or Nordy's still have some.

bebs

I really hope all of them are new, and bright.. not the washed out tans and light color like they have doing. dont get me wrong.. I like them, I just have to many light tans and whatnot and dont even have a small dent in those.

blueyedlady87

I hope for some browns and black pigments. Personally I'm sick of the same ol dark greens, medium pinks, etc. I loved jardin Aires and recently bought Apricot Pink. It would be cool if they made more bright colors, like hot blues, neons, etc. And I've been dying for a creamy, medium Coral color. *fingers crossed*

(+ had to add, turqoise, matte dark pink, and a glittery bright purple would be awesome.
smiles.gif
)

miss_emc

They are also doing the anniversary thing for the Christmas collections, this year they are doing a collection called 'Luxe 07' which is the Couture Anniversary and also a Jewelescent Anniversary collection

jenn2

I hope they're bringing back the pigments.. I need more dazzleray pigment. I never thought I'd actually use up a full pigment.