she shine's chatter from swatch forum

AudreyNicole

I love the greens, but which is which? I can't make out the labels on the bottom...
th_confused_new.gif

Joke

Thank you so much for the pics!
Love them.
But I am a bit confused too and don't know where I'm looking at Dazzleray, Sunpepper or Sunnydaze ...

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joke
Thank you so much for the pics!
Love them.
But I am a bit confused too and don't know where I'm looking at Dazzleray, Sunpepper or Sunnydaze ...

dazzleray=the peachy one looking kinda like goldenaire/deckchair

sunpepper=darkest one that looks like blue-brown but w/ more maroon red in it

sunnydaze=the coco brown looking one that in some picks is a bit lighter than sunnydaze. it's the "taupe-y" one

if you go to post 33 (bebs 1st one w/ pics) the last pic on the top row w/ all of them open is :
golder's green, azreal blue, dazzleray, sunnydaze, shimmertime, nightlight, sunpepper
hth

mactard

i would say rose and shimmertime are not worth a full jar.. there's just too much pigment and you'd probably never use it all!

but it's gorgeous so i got them nonetheless. HAHAH

laa_cat

Rose is permanent and it's very easy to get samples. You might want to try that out. Personally I don't think it's worth to get a whole jar. I use it mainly for lipgloss. I mixed clear lipgloss, Rose pigment and benetint and it makes a very nice lipgloss.

Shimmertime is pretty but I think it's good enough to get a big sample. I bought a whole jar anyways because it's LE... lol... the texture is much better than Rose tho.