She Shines, my first EOTD!

Summrgirl

These are my first EOTDs. I'm still trying to get the hang of putting my makeup on. Sorry the pics aren't too great. The colors never seem to look as good on camera for me.

Here is a Golder's Green one. My boyfriend brought it home for me the other day as a suprise!

sheshines2.jpg

sheshines6.jpg

sheshines1.jpg

Golders Green pigment
Gold Dusk pigment
NYX Green Tea e/s
UD pp
UD Big Fatty mascara
Smashbox Cream eye liner

and another one!

sheshines3.jpg

sheshines4.jpg

sheshines5.jpg

Shimmertime pigment
star violet e/s
sketch e/s
NYX golden pink pearl e/s
UD pp
UD Big Fatty mascara
Smashbox Cream eye liner

Summrgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinsy
pretty! whats your blusher, if you wore any?

Thanks everyone! My blusher in both pics is a light swipe of Cargo bronzing powder in medium
smiles.gif

jinsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summrgirl
My blusher in both pics is a light swipe of Cargo bronzing powder in medium
smiles.gif

its really nice! i love subtle blush to complement heavier eye m/u. the lip colour goes with everything as well
smiles.gif

simar

heyy u look great! loving the makeup. it looks really pretty and natural. And i agree, u have really nice hair. i love the highlights. did u do it urself or get it done at the salon? i adore the colour. I have dark brown-black hair and i really want to dye it something similar to that!

Summrgirl

Thanks for the comments guys! You are all really sweet. I know i did no where near as good a job as what I see on here.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by simar
heyy u look great! loving the makeup. it looks really pretty and natural. And i agree, u have really nice hair. i love the highlights. did u do it urself or get it done at the salon? i adore the colour. I have dark brown-black hair and i really want to dye it something similar to that!

I don't do it myself. My hair goes all the way down my back and I would be way too afraid to mess it up. I'm really picky about who I let do it for this reason. I just have highlights on top of my natural hair color. My hair stylist mixes a combo of blond and red highlights. I really didn't want blond highlights since my natural hair is really dark brown so my stylist was careful to make the highlights look natural.