She Shines up on website!! & Boy Beauty Quad

ishtarchick

strange, there are 2 golden olive swatches, with different descriptions and one has the triangle, and no it's not golders green bc golders green is next to them.

dangerousmuffins

On the American site - the image for Boy Beauty isn't showing!!
ssad.gif

I want to see the colors! *whining*

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousmuffins
On the American site - the image for Boy Beauty isn't showing!!
ssad.gif

I want to see the colors! *whining*

Go on the Canadian version of the site...
smiles.gif

amy_forster

Just a quick tip for those specktrettes who are as broke as me...the 4 shades in the boy beauty quad are vanilla, cork, omega and blu noir. All of these are available on maccosmetics.co.uk and maccosmetics.com! I got all excited thinking it was another LE quad and really, its all standard shades that I can get anytime!!!!

Yay for my bank balance!!!

a914butterfly

i'm glad im not interested in these collections!! now i will have more money saved up for Turquatic and the ones in july & aug!! they sound better!!

SoHeartc0rex3

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
i'm glad im not interested in these collections!! now i will have more money saved up for Turquatic and the ones in july & aug!! they sound better!!

Same here, nothing really intrests me, surprisingly! However I can't take my eyes off a few pigments..
icon_eek.gif

hyperRealGurl

Bumpty Bump im not to impressed with those colors, i mean they are pretty... it just doesnt catch my intrest. I wish MAC would come out with NEW colors that are not similar to the ones they already have.

MACActress

I'm happy, Boy Beauty is the first collection I've been able to pass up since Culturebloom =D She Shines however, not so much. I'm definitley getting atleast Golder's Green and Azreal Blue

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
This collection is:

YAWNNNNNNNNN
th_confused_new.gif

LOL!!!
rofl.gif

I totally agree. I wish now I didn't ask to see the colors!

More money, for the Nordie's Collection!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
is She Shines going to be available at counters? i love that blue pigment!

Yeah...it should be.

lara

Boy Beauty quad = fantastic pre-made eyebrow and lashline defining palette. Worth it just to save you the legwork of making one later.
smiles.gif

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie_070405
She shines is going to be at stores on the 15th and counters the 29th. At least that's what I've been told.

nordies is getting it on the 15th as well just so everybody knows that as well.
smiles.gif

jinsy

i must be the odd one out. i fancy Boy Beauty! the model looks so cool on the webbie.

vicuna1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinsy
i must be the odd one out. i fancy Boy Beauty! the model looks so cool on the webbie.

I agree. I think he is extremely hot! But I have many gay guy friends, so I think you develop an appreciation for a type of look based upon exposure to it. Not a look I want for my man, mind you, but it is perfection for a type of young gay guy. My idea of great man look would be Sean Connery, but I can totally see some of my friends wanting this palette (and the guy!).

I think a truly androgynous look is very difficult to accomplish, and MAC did a great job in this case.

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Boy Beauty quad = fantastic pre-made eyebrow and lashline defining palette. Worth it just to save you the legwork of making one later.
smiles.gif

Great statement Lara!I'm so happy this collection finally hit the US!I know none of the colors wow the girls but this is a must get for the guys.I'm getting it!And even more better I don't have any of the colors in the quad!YAAAY!