Sheer Minerals

KatRosier

I love petticoat layered over peachykeen. I have to really layer it on to get it to show up if I wear it on its own though. I'm NC43.5 btw.

lsperry

I already have Petticoat and Gold Deposit; purchased So Ceylon. Love them all!

Am going this Thursday to get Sheerbronze Sheersheen loose powder.

I'm NW45.

Rouaa

I got Petticoat and I wanted+needed So Ceylon but they were out of them! And I still want it!
ssad.gif

spectrolite

I finally got my Petticoat
yahoo.gif
It's so pretttty but I wish it had more of the Raspberry veining in it. I do love all of my new MSF's though. I can't wait to get the Hair collection ones next.

I also just want to express my joy at finally getting to trial the SPF15 Mineral Foundation. It is so wonderful, a great alternative to Studio Fix Powder. I got the Deep Dark shade and it seems to be the perfect match for my NW45 skin. It goes on really evenly as well with my Too Faced kabuki >_< Overall I give this collection two thumbs up
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

Miss Virtue

Reading through the thread has made me want to go back and try out the sheersheen powders again, initially I found lucent too pink and "ashy looking" and sheerbronze too bright and shimmery, so as a kind of compromise I got Petticoat which I felt lies nicely in between the two.

How are ladies applying the sheersheens?

safi

i bought Petticoat today..it is sooooooooo pretty. So Ceylon is gorgeous as well, but I wanted to try something different. Plus I don't want to look too bronzy as we move into the winter months, i'm already pretty bronze as it is.

MsCocoa

I got the sheerbronze powder by default and I LOVE it, it's much warmer and glitzy than Nars Albatross which I love.

ExquizitDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCocoa
I got the sheerbronze powder by default and I LOVE it

I got it too... it is soooo beautiful! I wore it on Friday and got many compliments.

stronqerx

i went yesterday to the mac counter and picked up so ceylon. When i first saw it i thought it would be too dark on me (im a nw20) but the MA said it was fine and i tried it on and it looks so pretty, my MSF collecion is growing ! LOL I so wanna go back for petticoat

Kunalini

Im an NC 43 and I tried So Ceylon and I wasn't that impressed...there was soo much hype around it and I missed out on it the first time it was released but like i said when I tried it on in the store it was just meh... but now I'm thinking I'll prally regret not buying it ... have any of the othe NC 43 peeps tried it? bought it ? and what is the verdict?!

budafly_kisz

After reading this-I'm NC50-I'm getting so ceylon and petticoat..not sure about gold deposit-how are you all wearing that?

Shadowy Lady

I'm an NC30 and I got Petticoat. It's the most beautiful colour I've ever tried. I want to also try So Ceylon. Anyone around my skin tone has it? Does it look orange at all?

nunu

icon_bump.gif

Bumping this thread, i want to know how are you liking these
smiles.gif

Also, I skipped warmed msf because i have global glow do i need so ceylon??

TIA