~She's got eyes that cut you like a knife & lips that taste like sweet red wine~

hotpink1326

Hey there all you Specktra beauties! Just getting around to posting a look i did the other day... As i was finishing up taking these pictures my damn camera died!! I could have cried... I loved my camera. I did go buy another but the picture quality doesnt seem to be anywhere near as good as this one
ssad.gif
Im gonna hopefully attempt a FOTD with it this week, well see... In the mean time, please let me know what you think of this look! It was fun to do & bright which i love! Havent been doing much bright, fun stuff since its so hot... Okay, im gonna stop rambling now! Take care
smiles.gif

What i used...

::Face::
Maybelline expert wear blush Dusty Mauve 50

::Eyes::
Vaseline
MAC PaintPot "Girl Friendly"
UDPP
Coastal Scents Original 88 Palette #'s 50, 62, 72, and 85... See picture below!
Prestige Shadow "Blanc"
Almay Liquid Liner "Black"
Maybelline Great Lash "Blackest Black"
Maybelline expert eyes Velvet Black pencil line

::Lips::
NYX "Purple Rain" Liner
Clear Gloss

::I must say that this is one of the best makeup purchases EVER::
numberedpalette.jpg

*My FOTD*

crop0-8.jpg

crop1-8.jpg

crop2-9.jpg

crop3-9.jpg

crop4-9.jpg

crop5-9.jpg

crop6-8.jpg

Thanks for takin' a look

specktra_rocks.gif
specktra_rocks.gif
specktra_rocks.gif

amyzon

WOOOOW. This is probably my favorite I've seen of yours. This is in your face bright and blended so beautifully!

mac_arp4ever

awesome look...just a question...how do you do your cat eye...my friend has eyes just like yours and everytime i do her cat eye it messes up...it gets lost in her crease...whats ur way of doing it

hotpink1326

Thank you all so much for your kind words
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
you do bright colours like no one's business. I adore all of your looks
smiles.gif

blush-anim-cl.gif
Thanks so much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
WOOOOW. This is probably my favorite I've seen of yours. This is in your face bright and blended so beautifully!

Whoah! What a great conplement
smiles.gif
Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_arp4ever
awesome look...just a question...how do you do your cat eye...my friend has eyes just like yours and everytime i do her cat eye it messes up...it gets lost in her crease...whats ur way of doing it

Okay, i assume you mean my "wing"... It took ALOT of practice & even now, doesnt come out as well as others i see on here. It may look good here but after a while, it gets smudged & i sometimes even end up taking it off with a q-tip after a while... When i put it on, i do it kinda sloppy & then make the shape with a q-tip... Because of the crease of my eye though... it still smudges like i said sometimes. I dont do the whole "wing" thing every day for that reason. HTH a little...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBunnieP
oh my goodness i was just listening to that song a minute ago! Great look as usual
smiles.gif

Haha, thats pretty funny! I love that song
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by La flaca
You make it look so easy!

Believe me, i know its not "easy"! It took so much practice & im still not 100% happy with my makeup most days... Thanks for saying that though, Thats very kind of you!!!