Shiseido the makeup!

elegant-one

Re: Shiseido

I just recently tried their Mascara Base - LOVE this! I will never be without it now. The Hydro-powders are incredible too.

cipelica

Can you tell me youe expirience with The Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation SPF 17?
If I am NC25, which shade is for me? I range or B range? (I belive that i am I20 or B20)? Im I?

Almost black.

I love Shiseido! First of all - their design is really adorable!
th_e2cloud9.gif

I have only few of Shiseido products, but with those that I have I'm really satisfied.
thmbup.gif

Shiseido Smoothing Veil - this is really my HG and it's a must have! Makes my foundation last much longer, does all those things that you can read about it - makes your skin much smoother, feels really gentle on skin, doesn't dries your skin, etc. I simply love it! And the best of all - it only takes small amount of it to put it on your face.
thmbup.gif

Shiseido Deep Cleansing Foam - also must have! It's incredible how good this product is! Takes all my makeup of and I don't have any need to use cleansing milk afterwards, just need water to wash it off!
thmbup.gif
And also - lasts forever!

Their lipsticks are really adorable and great, nice colours they have.

And seems like I must try that mascara primer you've been mentioning.
yes.gif

laperle

I adore their lipsticks!

The Hydro-Powder Eye Shadows are great too.

I have a mascara (not a base, an actual one), but I don't like it. It does nothing to my lashes.

innocent

I've been Shiseido addict for quite a long time
smiles.gif

Smoothing Veil is HG for me too. I don't use foundation at all, since I have this primer. Only when I do some extreme make up, but not for the day. It's white, so it's also great for pale people, such as I am.

Cream eyeliner, I have it in black, is also HG! All my looks are with it, so look if you're interested. Highly recommend.

I have cleansing foam and clay mask, and they're both fabulous, and they last for ages, and not drying skin at all.
(I have dry skin).

Also using they white lucent collection, I have a night creme, masaging mask and a moisturizer. Also, satisfied. Being very bright skinned, I tend to have freckles and this keeps my skin clean.

My mom uses benefiance collection. She has excellent skin and she's very satisfied too.

I also use antiwrinkle concentrated cream from benefiance collection and it's really awesome, it reduced my undereye violetness and puffiness....

I have one stick concealer, it's good, but nothing special...

And I have two compact powders which I use when I go to events (also check my looks).

I think that's all
cutey.gif

SweetCheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipelica
Can you tell me youe expirience with The Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation SPF 17?
If I am NC25, which shade is for me? I range or B range? (I belive that i am I20 or B20)? Im I?

What color undertones do you have ?

Misstink

I work for Clinique, but I have to say, i am a die hard fan for a few of their products (including skin care). anyways those make up products are:

Lifting foundation (full coverage foundation)
Powdery Foundation Compact (despite the name and their display description, its a great touch up powder)
tinted moisturizor (good coverage for a TM, plus gives a nice dewy look~)
and their brand new Smoothing foundation (note on this one, its so full coverage that if you put too much on in the morning it separates later, and not reccomended for touch ups, but i really can't live without it now lol)

also, the foundation primer is really good, its not a NEED for me cause its a low spf in it saddly
ssad.gif

*and everyone seems to love the primer, not trying to push what i sell, but i really adore cliniques, you guys should check it out
winks.gif
lol

splattergirl

found a great swatch photo of all the hydro shadows, they are really smooth and don't crease much, also wonderful as a base! my favorite one is violet but also love green and teal
smiles.gif

ShiseidoHydropowderMedium.jpg

cetati

I love their skin care things (especially the sunscreen) but in the Makeup line I only love the mascara base which is amaazing like everyone else keeps saying.

versace

i love their oil free pressed powder for oily skin ,mascara primer is ok,and i love their lipstick shimmering one sl1

gigiopolis

I bought the mascara base today and - holy frick! It's great!

The results were not quite as dramatic as some other people have described, but that's to be expected because for an Asian girl, I have rather easy-to-curl lashes that can hold curl easily with just a mascara.

But with the base my lashes (curled with a Shiseido eyelash curler) literally reached my eyebrows. It wasn't that superficial kind of length where the lash seems to stick straight up - the lashes were curled but lifted in such a way that my lashes were super dramatic. In fact, too dramatic for me! I used my thumb + finger to remove a little mascara from the tips of the lashes and was left with a more natural, yet full-looking, fanned-out set of lashes. Totally looked like falsies. LOVE!

sweetbabyblue

I received a sample lipstick of their new 'perfect rouge' lipstick range. I have the beige colour and it is AWESOME! The only setback is the price

Kragey

I recently ordered a crapton of samples of a few of their foundations (tinted moisturizer, lifting foundation, balancing foundation) in I20, because I20 was the lightest shade available. I can't figure out from the swatches...is that a really pink or yellow shade? I'm cool-toned, but I usually don't like anything too pink or too yellow, so I'm super-nervous that I've bought a bunch of stuff in the wrong shade!

BTW, I still haven't found my holy grail foundation, but I generally use Bobbi Brown's SPF15 foundation in porcelain or alabaster, L'oreal True Match in N2, or MAC NW15, all with a very light hand.

thiscarmen

The mascara primer is LOVE! Honestly makes my lashes AMAZING, and makes any mascara over top look so good. You can wear this and wear any mascara, and this will make the mascara amazing. If they ever make a black mascara primer, I'd be all up in that and just wear it as a mascara LOL!

Also, the Lasting Lift mascara is amazing too. It really holds up my curls and lengthens my lashes. It's waterproof too, so it lasts all day. However, the only thing I hate about it is that the brush gets way too much mascara than you actually need, which leads to huge mascara globs on your lashes...but it's nothing that can't be fixed by brushing a clean mascara wand through!

littlepickle

Shiseido make a lower cost range for New Zealand women called Moisture Mist and it's very nice
greengrin.gif
It's around the same price mark as Revlon and I use quite a few of their products. Their Beauty Cake foundation gets voted #1 in NZ year after year.

LionQueen

I wanted a powder compact the other day - just a face powder, not a foundation - and I had a Shiseido compact from before so I decided to try Shiseido powder again. The lady at the counter was super-sweet, but there was a bit of a language barrier... I told her I was looking for a face powder. She asked "foundation?" and I said no, just a powder for going over foundation - I already have foundation, I just want some powder for touch ups, ect. She pulled out a compact and told me it was "powdery". It looked good, so I figured it was just the language thing and she really just meant that it was powder.

Anyway, got it home and opened it and looked closely at it and it said "powder foundation". I just bought Lancomes Oscillation Powerfoundation, so I was not in the market for another powder/mineral foundation, so I was like "arggh!". It didn't occur to me to return it, I dont know why - I hardly ever return things - maybe once or twice a year if that. Anyway, ok, it's foundation. I try it with a buffer brush I have, and what a huge disappointment - I can barely see anything. It comes off like a very sheer powder. I put it away.

Fast forward a couple weeks, to tonight. Sitting at my computer desk slash makeup table, open this thread, see someone mention the infamous "Powdery" foundation. See my compact on the desk, pick it up, and decide to just use the supplied sponge to put it on, and apply it to my face.

OMG! Perfection! Seriously, my skin looks amazing right now - I'm kind of in awe. It gave me really good coverage and despite it's name, while it's matte, it's not at all 'powdery' looking. Suffice it to say, I'm in love with this stuff now
smiles.gif
So I would highly recommend the Powdery foundation - just apply it with the sponge it comes with. I've also always liked Shiseido lipsticks and their skincare.

Miss QQ

Has anyone tried the new luminising lip gloss from Spring 2010? They are discontinuing the old lip gloss and replacing them with 8 new shades at the moment. I swatched them yesterday and they are amazing. May pick up Cafe Creme, which looks like a great nude gloss!

dxgirly

Bought my 2nd Mascara Base today. I didn't realize how badly I needed a new tube until I applied the new one today. Ahh my lashes just look amazing. LOVE it! <3