Shithole and Ghetto

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenii

So, yeah. I know how you feel. Also, I wish I lived somewhere that actually had a WINTER. I hate that it's always hot here.

Oh NO you dont! I was born in LA, raised in LA and had to move to Baltimore MD. We get winter. Trust me, people from southern cali dont have blood. Its impossible to stay warm. I LONG for those seemingly endless summers...*tear*

Lalli

sometimes wishing isnt enough, you have to actually do something about it. I moved out for uni but had to work my butt off all year round while still at college to pay my rent n stuff, only reason mum let me move is coz commuting would be too much for me.. I dont go clubbing not my scene but when I was still living at home i longed for the peace and quite and not having to worry about the silly "gangsters" in my area n stuff hence i made an effort and moved

if you think a second job will help then go 4 it. get that job save up put down a deposit or wateva u need to do.. mayb start off with a small apartment if the beach house place is too expensive then work your way up, only way you'll get there is if you put in the time n effort.
smiles.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
Oh NO you dont! I was born in LA, raised in LA and had to move to Baltimore MD. We get winter. Trust me, people from southern cali dont have blood. Its impossible to stay warm. I LONG for those seemingly endless summers...*tear*

It's a high of 85 today! You wish you were back here in LA =P

Clothes today for Dec 6th? Miniskirt and Haltertop! <3 Cali.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
I dont go clubbing not my scene but when I was still living at home i longed for the peace and quite and not having to worry about the silly "gangsters" in my area n stuff hence i made an effort and moved

Heh i thought of the people taking about gangsters and stuff when I got hom last night lol...

Had a squad car with a guy getting arrested in cuffs parked in front of my appartment lol...

And then as I was putting the keys in the door, 3 guys were walking behind me and one of em was like, "Hey, thats the lady with the BMW." Made me lol... <3 LBC, even if it's a little freaky at times being a single girl living alone. Especially when groups of guys know the car you drive and where you live... Thankgod i'm on the 2nd floor and have a few sets of doors, and my frontdoor is in a very visible location lol...

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
Me too! The first thing that came to mind is this:

step.jpg

rofl.gif

Thanks for va laugh, guvna!