shoe help!

gabi1129

there is this amazing promo going on in my store and instead of me buying all of them, i want to know what you guys and gals think of the following shoes. which are hot and not and whatever you'd like to share. thanx in advance.

Hannah 3-1/2" Heel
1562500_WHITE.jpg

Phoenix 4-3/4" Heel
1557501_BLACK_SUEDE.jpg

Jenisa 4-1/2" Heel
1557476_NATURAL.jpg

Keshia 3-1/2" Heel
1562502_WINTER_WHITE.jpg

Krysta 4" Heel
04411128_RED_PATENT.jpg

COBI

I love them all, but the Jenisa is my favorite.

Which ones would you get the most use out of?

Shadow

Love the Hannah and the Krysta. I'm not really a fan of rounded toe boots. I prefer a square or pointed toe. I'm a size 6 and I find a rounded toe makes my feet look really small.

knoxydoll

Phoenix cause of it's versatility. However I also love Krysta and Hannah would have won in my mind were it not white.

saj20052006

I say go with the Phoenix. The rock (however white, hmmm that limits you to a certain degree). I'm not a fan of round toe boots and I hate Clunky shoes which that's how the red ones look to me. I have always believed that shoes for women should be dainty and stylish

CantAffordMAC

they're all hot. I like the first 3 the most (number 3 being my favorite) and the last one the least just because its not my style. but they're ALL hot

gabi1129

thanx so much. so i decided to buy the hannah in black, phoenix in black and the krysta in both red and black! now all i need are some new wigs and im good to go! yay! thanx again ladies! im hoping that i can get the other two later on b/c there are hot too!