shopcraze.com??

sandrrra

Has anyone purchased anything from shopcraze.com?? I placed an order there last night and wanted to know if anyone has before and what was your experience! Thanks!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Ebbychina

I've purchased from Shopcraze a few times, and I always highly recommend them!! Their packing is impressive, the price is reasonable, and the delivery is fairly quick. They also have REALLY great customer service!

Enjoy your goodies
smiles.gif

sandrrra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbychina
I've purchased from Shopcraze a few times, and I always highly recommend them!! Their packing is impressive, the price is reasonable, and the delivery is fairly quick. They also have REALLY great customer service!

Enjoy your goodies
smiles.gif

oh good thanks! did you get a tracking number for your order?

Vixxan

I have purchased from shopcraze.com several times. Excellent service and fast shipping.

Ebbychina

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrrra
oh good thanks! did you get a tracking number for your order?

Hi again,

I don't recall checking for a tracking number, but I am sure that they send one, especialy if the order is sent within the United States.

If you did not receive one you should send a quick e-mail to customer service. With my first order, I had quite a few questions, and even sent an e-mail to the owner's You Tube account (her name is MakeupSquare) and she was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice, and very helpful and professional.