should i get GOLD SPILL..even if i have shimpagne?

shimpaniac

Hey girls...
wavey.gif

Umm...I'm an NC 35/37...dark hair...Asian origin...and a mac addict who needs your help..
eyelove.gif

im totally not sure of whether i need gold spill from flashtronic, even if i already have shimpagne.I tried it the other day and to be honest, its very very pretty(inside the mall).But i simply do nottt want it to be another one of those products that ends up in the last drawer.Plus, i've returned too many mAc goodies simply because i hadnt checked the real colour in broad daylight...!!!I find the lighting in malls and shops veryyyy deceptive!!
I dont use makeup all the time,and maybe if i layer margin on shimpagne, it would look like gold spill...do you guys agree???Although there is this thing that after trying gold spill, shimpagne looks awfully white on me!!! Not nearly as gorgeous as it had looked earlier!!! WEird, right??
Also, do u think Northern Lights is a better option??
To me, it looked toooo pink, and global glow looked an awful lot like shimpagne...i really desperately need ur word of wisdom on this...

please reply soon, before my mac counter runs out of the stuff!!! Thanks in advance..!!

dmenchi

global glow is exactly like shooting star. and yes gold spill is an easily recreated colour. but none of those MSfs are as shiny as shimpagne so if you layer, do with a light hand. northern lights is completly boring ,i think even glissage was better....if your looking for something slightly peachy try style blush, it's soo much better than any of the MSFs IMO.
You could go to makeupalley.com and read some reviews before you make up your mind
smiles.gif
HTH
smiles.gif