show off your pets! -ALL pet pictures go here-

katred

Specktra Bestie
My kids!

That's Julia, our little princess, on the left, her brother Seth in the middle and our senior guy (and resident giant at 20+ lbs) Arthur on the right.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I truly am a crazy cat lady!! Here are photos of the two new additions... That makes five for anyone keeping track. I just fell in love with these two. That's Hecubus (Siamese) and Simon (staring at the camera, which he always does- a real little male model). And oh yes, the guy with the glasses is The Great Enabler.

MzzRach

I truly am a crazy cat lady!! Here are photos of the two new additions... That makes five for anyone keeping track. I just fell in love with these two. That's Hecubus (Siamese) and Simon (staring at the camera, which he always does- a real little male model). And oh yes, the guy with the glasses is The Great Enabler.

This photo is beyond fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing. ;-)

clslvr6spd

I have posted here before of pictures of my Puggle, Biscuit! But these are honestly my favorite pictures, I had to share! I can't believe he will be 2 on Valentines day!

MzzRach

Biscuit is such a big boy now!!! Can't believe he is almost 2, I remember when you got him. Allison.

sheyla lopez

what type of mix??
icon_bump.gif