*SIGH. Darn 3N!

L0VELY

SO...
the three counters in my area are SOLD OUT of 3N! And I can't think of other things to buy online to add up to $75CAD for free shipping. I'm sad!
What are the REALLY similar nude-pink lipsticks to 3N? Since Hue's pinker than 3N what can I layer Hue with to make it pinker?

ARGH
ssad.gif

ppalada

i got an email to use NFACE at the checkout to get free shipping on any purchases..its good until the 25th..HTH

gigglegirl

Definitely use the NFACE code ppalada gave. I love 3N!! Tempted to even get a backup. I'm tempted to order just an MSF and would feel bad that's all the UPS guy is dropping off, BUT they have those free shipping codes for a reason! Use it--I know I will!

purrtykitty

I love 3N, so you should totally get it. I've been layering a light pink gloss with it to make it pop a little more. If you're ordering, I've also been loving Netural Pink e/s...it's so versatile and I really need to get a back-up!! I highly recommend.

KTB

Lovely - if you don't order one from online let me know. I just got mine today and am not sold on it. I've used it but with a clean brush and will continue to do so (since I'll try it again to try to love it
smiles.gif
)until I decide what I'm doing with it.