simi vaLLey (ca)

JillBug

i LOVE simi valley!

i grew up there and moved about 5 years ago.

have fun. that new mall is really nice! and its closer than the one in t.o.

smiles.gif

depecher

Did you sign up for the Moonbathe event the weekend of June 8-10? I practically live at the MAC counter. ha ha!

missBOMBcheLLe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillBug
i LOVE simi valley!

i grew up there and moved about 5 years ago.

have fun. that new mall is really nice! and its closer than the one in t.o.

smiles.gif

how funny! i ended up going to the TO mall instead
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecher
Did you sign up for the Moonbathe event the weekend of June 8-10? I practically live at the MAC counter. ha ha!

no i did not know about the event... i'm planning to go to simi sometime this week... since you live there...are you going to be home?
winks.gif

depecher

No, I more than likely will be in front of my computer working this weekend on things I need to get done. I also have a TON of math tests to correct and record in my book. Bleh!

I'll probably go to the mall next weekend though.
smiles.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Is there anything good in the Thousand Oaks mall anymore? I live in Ventura and I never go to the T.O mall anymore because The Pacific View mall has grown a lot and its got everything the T.O mall had.. except Sephora. But back in High school we used to always shop in T.O . I haven't been there in so long that I have no idea whats in there now

depecher

No, there really isn't anything worthwhile in T.O. yet. Nordies is supposed to be coming but I think it is sometime in 2008. Since my mall opened, I never go there anymore. I prefer the Simi mall over the T.O. one any day of the week.