Simple EOTD {woodwinked}

n_c

Hi everyone
wavey.gif
!

Here is a simple eotd, I used:

Eyes: UDPP, MAC pre-n-prime, woodwinked, bronze, shroom, and carbon to line... yes I know I need to pluck and please excuse the unruly brows today.

I tried to use *Luna's* technique by using a dark color in the outer corner to add depth... instead of the usual < that I always use. I still need practice though cause her's always looks perfect.

thanks for lookin'

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Very pretty. Why do you use UDPP and MAC's Prep n' Prime?

Well I bought the prep n prime and it did nothing for creasing, but it did give me a smooth surface to work on, so instead of just having it sit there I use it on top of UDPP and now I have no creasing at all and Im able to blend colors alot easier...with the help of prep n prime.

MsCuppyCakes

Cool. I was just curious. I used Prep n Prime with a little powder and I don't get any creases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Well I bought the prep n prime and it did nothing for creasing, but it did give me a smooth surface to work on, so instead of just having it sit there I use it on top of UDPP and now I have no creasing at all and Im able to blend colors alot easier...with the help of prep n prime.