Simple Simple Smoky

natalie647

This is a very simple smoky using only four products. I use this one when I need some color but am in a hurry. It's very quick and easy. I doubled the black eyeshadow as a liner by using it damp. It's so much easier to apply than liquid liner and looks just as great!
th_DANCE.gif
And I used a flesh toned eyeliner on my waterline cause my contacts have me looking like I've got pink eye, haha! It really helps, though! Anyway, let me know what you think!

SimpleSmoky1.jpg

SimpleSmoky2.jpg

SimpleSmoky3.jpg

Products Used:
SimpleSmoky4.jpg

Laura Mercier Eyeshadow in Deep Night (used dry to add "smoke" and wet as a liner)
Dior Eyeshadow in Flirty Brown
Pixi Eye Bright Liner (only one shade available at Target)
Lancome Difinicils Mascara in Amethyst Royal (a dark purple that, when applied, looks black)

I recommend the Pixi Eye Bright Liner to anyone who is looking for a flesh toned waterline liner. I find that the white ones oftentimes look too stark, but this one is nice. I know Stila has a khol that is flesh toned, but I don't think it lasts well, at all. This one lasts for hours and hours, so you may want to check it out.

Here are some pics:
SimpleSmoky5.jpg

SimpleSmoky6.jpg

Candy Christ

Pretty! It's so simple too. I was actually thinking of trying that Pixi liner, thanks for posting pics of it.