Simple work eye makeup

kblakes

I am always hitting snooze in the morning so I don't have a lot of time for makeup. Can someone recommend a very simple makeup routine in the morning? Preferably 2 eye colors that blend easy? My current foudation color is C3 and I have light reddish brown hair with blue/green/grey eyes. I wear black almost everyday with a pop of color. Usually green, purple, pink, yellow, blue, or red. Thanks in advance!

jilliandanica

I think neutrals/browns are the easiest to pull off when I'm running late.

But lately when I want a lil color but want to do something easy I use my Smoking Eyes quad with a color like aquadisiac, swimming, etc.

The brighter color on the lid, Satin Taupe in the crease and Smoking/Carbon in the outer v.

aziajs

I think paint pots are the way to go. They go on easily and quickly. You could put one color on the lid and another in the crease and you'll be set. I used Groundwork and Constructivist and it was really pretty, very soft. You could use the colors of your choice obviously.

lethaldesign

I second the paint pots for a quick on-the-go look! I've been hitting the snooze more often over the last couple of weeks &the paint pots have been my saving grace! Bare Study is my fave because you can wear a layer of it from lashline to brow, add liner & mascara ... &there you haev it - a classy beauty ready-to-go. If you want to add some color in there, add it to the crease or do a deep color liner - yesterday I did this look, but used Sketch eyeliner on my upper line &smudged it, it was really pretty &really quick.

LindseySullivan

A smokey eye only needs 2 colors and is pretty quick. And it always looks good no matter what you're wearing. I do this when I'm in a hurry and it always looks great.

Just put your neutral color (close to skin tone) on your entire lid up to your brow, Then put some black like smut, black tied, carbon, (or other dark color like sketch) on your lash line and blend it up to create a smokey look. Then put some of the black on your lower lash line to give it a smudged smokey look. Line with Smolder eye kohl (or other dark color if you used a different color), put on some mascara, and you're done.

And since a smokey eye looks best (in my opinion) with a nude lip, you'll still look good when your lipstick wears off - or even wearing lip balm and no lipstick at all!