• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Simplest Smokey Eye!

Nelly711

This was soooo easy! I've been practicing on my smoky eye lately and I haven't been able to get it right. I tried it today and I am so proud that I don't look like I got 2 black eyes! Thanks
smiles.gif

PomPoko

Great tut...I'm not good at smoky eyes...but this was really helpful! Also I want your lashes please give them to me
thmbup.gif

5_mac_love

oh my gosh your lashes are sick!!!!!!!! i have never seen naturally thick and long eyelashes like that beofre on any human being, i love them i'm sooo jealous!!!! lol!
winks.gif

hotlatinstyle911

Wow!!!! You Look Amazing, And I Will Definitely Have To Try It Out This Weekend. Just Wondering Though What Foundation And Concealer Do U Use?

P.s Are Those Color Contacts? If So Which Brand And Color? Tia

user79

Nice! Thanks for posting.

BTW, what is the name of the font that you used in this image?

stgerg.jpg

I'd like to get it for my pc...hehe...

sassychix

Its National First Font Dotted
smiles.gif

Btw, im a lil lost (and new to this..duh..lol), how come the tutorial got moved?

smellyocheese

I tried your method today and it worked! plus I didn't look like I got punched in the eye which I usually do when I "attempt" to do smokey eye. thanks!
winks.gif