Since I have 'piggies' on the brain....

nenebird

I actually woke up this am thinking about the new She Shines Pigments...I must have piggies on the brain..

What shades would you like to see Mac come out with in Pigments?

I would like
Re-promote of Coco Beach
A cross between cool pink and the really shiny pinks, like a satin type eye shadow
A blue gray
brown taupe
A brown gray
and a teal gray..I am really boring I know but I like neutrals..

eyelove.gif

RavenHairChick

I'd like a tangerine goldish type of a colour and maybe a soft peach with pink glitter. A strawberry red with silver pearl would look neat, I think!

coachkitten

I would love (who wouldn't) a pigment that looked like parrot. I don't really have any other specifics in mind but I like when they do combinations like blue-brown and green-brown. I wish darker, bolder colors would come out instead of the light ones. We have just had too many of those!!!

farra712

I would like to see something like Trax since it is so pretty but shows up so BLEH!!! Pigments seem to show up better so maybe something like that but with a little deeper purple with more goldy glitters!

ghostangel

I would love an pale opal color that flashes different colors (blue/purple/pink/green). Also a black opal color would be nice too!

Wontpayretail23

A pigment that looks like parrot I'd snap up in a heart beat. Also wouldn't a pink brown be so cool? I need Maroon to be re-released. I'm dying for a full size of that. And I hope they soon have a pigment that looks like sunplosion. Hopefully the sunpepper will be close.

wildesigns

I would love:

All Girl= re-released
a naval orange that flashes red
a vibrant mid-tone pink (like bubblegum)
a vibrant turquoise that lightly flashes blue
a true mint green
a powder/baby blue

lemurian

I, too, would love for All Girl to be re-released. I'd also love a piggie like Provence, but less peachy pink, more neutral pale taupe based (I love the little sparkles that catch the light without that typical garish shimmer). And a pale blue-based lavender..

To nenebird -- Have you check out Softwash Grey? I think it qualifies as a "blue grey"
smiles.gif

user79

I would love for a special bronze-gold collection to come out, all different effects of golds and bronzes. I would snap those up in a heart beat.

I'd also love some darker more smokier colours to come out, and more irridescent shades that flash 2 colours - like blue brown or old gold.

mac_goddess

i'd like one that looks just like:

Steamy e/s
Beauty Marked e/s

i prefer the two tone colors, maybe one that's like Electric Eel but Kitchmas or silver

BlahWah

This may be a horrible suggestion, but because I'm liking the colours I'll make a mention: I wonder what Languish l/g, Tres Cher l/g and Pink Cabana l/s would be like as pigments....I'm drooling thinking about them, but these may only be good in theory
rofl.gif

I like the Trax and Steamy suggestion, and teal-grey sounds interesting!

MissMarley

I want Vex as a pigment...and Tilt....and I'd like a real pink with shimmer- not as bright as pink pearl- something like cool pink, but with a nice fine sheen instead of chunky glitter. that would actually SHOW UP well. I'd also like a full line of Opal pigments that flashed different colors, like purple or blue.

docmaria

I also love Blue Brown, Green Brown and Old Gold.

I'd love a red and/or purple that flashes green.

Actually, any duochrome at all.