Sink into me FOTDs

ghostsinsnow

Here's two looks I did this week! I haven't posted much due to school stress, but just nine more days until summer
greengrin.gif
! Also, I have a bad UTI that's causing my kidneys to swell and cause me a lot of pain, so I've missed a lot of school the last week and have just been resting and not doing makeup. Today's my last day of antibiotics, so hopefully the pain will go away, or I'm back to the doctor D:

I really liked how this one came out, so of course the pictures don't show it well, haha.

greenandblue.jpg

greenandblue3.jpg

greenandblue4.jpg

greenandblue2.jpg

Eyes:
Wet and Wild White Eyeliner(eyeshadow base)
MAC Aquadisiac, Pompous Blue, Swimming, Springtime Skipper, and Nylon Eyeshadows
MAC Landscape Green Pigment
Urban Decay Peace Eyeshadow
NARS Night Porter Eyeshadow
NYX Black Eyeshadow
Prestige Azure Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

Face:
A bit of concealer over redness on my nose and cheeks
MAC Playful Eyeshadow
MAC Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder
Urban Decay Scratch Eyeshadow

Lips:
None D:!

Here's today's look! I got barely any sleep, so I decided to constructively use my time to do fun makeup
greengrin.gif
! I wanted to try a new shape I've never done, so I tried the shape MissChievious has done in some of her Arabic makeup tutorials and tried the tape method for the first time.

yellowblueblack.jpg

yellowblueblack2.jpg

yellowblueblack3.jpg

yellowblueblack4copy.jpg

Eyes:
Wet and Wild White Eyeliner(eyeshadow base)
MAC Chrome Yellow and Nylon Eyeshadows
NYX Black Eyeshadow
Loreal HIP Showy Duo(just the lighter turquoise)
Maybelline Ultra Liner Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

Face:
No foundation/concealer today, it's 9 AM and it's already too hot for my likings
MAC Playful Eyeshadow
MAC Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder

Lips:
MAC Bare Slimshine

Thanks for looking!
winkiss.gif

Asela88

i lovee your fotds..your makeup looks great like always..and i hope you get better..having a uti sucks

TISH1124

Gorgorgeous looks ....love them...The borws are fab and I love your hair!!!
I agree regarding the mascara ...maybe one that seperates & lengthens your lashes more

ellesk

You are absolutely stunning... seriously, you have some beautiful features on you! And that makeup is killer... your eyes just POP!
Come do my makeup? Prettttty please!

LMD84

wow! both looks are amazing! really bold and bright and look fab! i hope you start to feel better soon.
smiles.gif