Siss lipstick being discontinued?!

Monody

hey everyone, i'm a long time lurker...but i consider this first post worthy! :p

i heard somewhere that siss was being discontinued?! nooooo someone tell me it's not true, it's pretty much my HG nude
ssad.gif

Monody

damn that sucks. it's still on the US mac site though, guess it hasn't been booted just yet. oh well i'm off to kill myself either stock up or find a dupe. anyone have any recommendations for a dupe? or any other good true beige nudes... preferably mac..i know nars belle de jour and honolulu honey are similar but nars lipsticks either bleed like crazy on my lips or completely suck all moisture out of them
thmbdn.gif

i have just bought fresh brew, which doesn't seem at all similar but looks like a pretty beige nonetheless, plus i love the lustre formula
smiles.gif

Monody

yeah, i already have one backup, but i'm definitely going to stock up...i love siss! why mac whyy
cry.gif

cocodivatime

WTF!! I just stumbled on this by accident. Siss is my absolute favorite neutral lipstick in the WHOLE WORLD!

Is is gone yet? YIKES. I only have one backup...I never thought this would be discontinued.

:::running off to check the MAC website as heart is beating fast::
cry.gif

cocodivatime

^^thats good.

I just checked the US website and also called my local MAC and they have it in stock.

Hmmm. Can anyone confirm for sure? I don't want to go buying 5 lippies if i don't need to yet...but i luuuuurve this color. I don't want to be sorry later

girl31

I wish this color worked for me. It's so pretty in the tube, but it makes my lips look orange! maybe because they are very pigmented.

BunnyBunnyBunny

It used to be permanent everywhere, then it became stores only. Currently it is available at all counters with the Warm & Cozy collection.

Heechul

i am in canada, and i went to one of my stores the other day.
a lady was purchasing it at this store, because all the rest said they didnt carry it anymore..
and im wondering if my store only had it because it had remaining stock.. :|