Six New Urban Decay Eyeshadows at Sephora!!

LeeleeBell

I went to Sephora this weekend, and saw the Summer of Love palette and the de-slick stuff too...But was surprised to also see six new GORGEOUS, pigmented, single e/s!

I bought Haigt, which I will post a picture of below.

The colors are as follows:

Haight: Bright teal, think of MAC's Birds and Berries but brighter and more pigmented

Dashiki: Same texture as Haight, but more of a light blue leaning toward slight turquoise (also bright!)...reminds me of a more pigmented/deeper MAC Freshwater

Woodstock: BRIGHT Hot pink, very pigmented (very similar to the discontinued "Sting")

Freelove: Gorgeous corally peach color, perfect for summer

Aquarius: Probably the most every day type color, very pretty greyish aqua leaning green.

And there was also a purply color, very pretty...I forget the name of it...but it had "Psychedelic" in the title...also very pigmented, but not a "special" purple compared to others I have.

OH I just found these pics online (these are not mine)...I don't think they do the e/s justice though
: New Urban Decay Eyeshadow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1626297.JPG

1626298.JPG

dxgirly

Wow that's so weird. They're not even up on UrbanDecay.com yet, and they usually get stuff first. They haven't even mentioned them on their facebook page. Definitely going to look for these when I go to Sephora on Thursday

LeeleeBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxgirly
Wow that's so weird. They're not even up on UrbanDecay.com yet, and they usually get stuff first. They haven't even mentioned them on their facebook page. Definitely going to look for these when I go to Sephora on Thursday

I know! SO weird, they aren't advertised/promoted/talked about on any sites, that's why I was so surprised to see them. They were displayed right next to the summer of love palette.

LeeleeBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Oh their out already!? I have not seen them at all at Ulta or Sephora when I went over the weekend.

They were at my Sephora this weekend...did my local Sephora goof up and display them too early? I have to wonder since no one is talking about them other than me and that blog I found online (link in OP)

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeleeBell
They were at my Sephora this weekend...did my local Sephora goof up and display them too early? I have to wonder since no one is talking about them other than me and that blog I found online (link in OP)

Maybe they did put them out early.. I wish they were out over my neck of the woords already tho!

*UPDATE* Ok so I just got on the Sephora site and they have the eyeshadows up for sale now!!! Thank goodness I had my VIB renewed so I can at least get a little discount off and I have a giftcard
greengrin.gif
th_DANCE.gif

dxgirly

So I went last night to check out if my Sephora had these yet. Well... they kinda did haha. No samples were out, but there were two of Woodstock and two of the purple color in stock behind where they should have been displayed. It looked like they hadn't gotten everything in yet? Not sure. I'll have to go back next week and see if they have the rest yet. I could afford one, and the pink stole my heart, so I got it. I haven't worn it yet, so I can't comment on that really, but here's a pic of the pot:

102unic.jpg

I'll post pics later when I actually wear it.
smiles.gif

Shypo

I just ordered Woodstock (bright pink with slight shimmer), Haight (dark teal with shimmer), Aquarius (aqua green with shimmer) and Ecstasy, which isn't new. Can't wait to get them!!
yahoo.gif

I may have to check Sephora out this weekend to see if they have them, in case I decide on Free Love, and maybe Dashiki.

I only see 5 currrently on Sephora's site.....so they're missing the purple one........

dxgirly

Ask and you shall receive! :p

Here's a swatch of the color used lightly on the left. And used wet with Fix+ on the right. Neither are over UDPP, because I forgot to put some on. haha. On NW15 skin in natural light

hv53kl.jpg

And here's a look I did today using Woodstock in the outer corner. This one is over UDPP using my normal application (dry, medium hand)

flash:
1zegxnt.jpg

2jrbn.jpg

natural light:
24fwjer.jpg

As you can see, it's gorgeously pigmented. love love love it!! I'm definitely going to go back check out if they got the other colors next week.
yes.gif

SmokeSignal16

Yeah I'm gonna try and hold out and see if they ever put the purple one on the site so I can get them all at once, I wanna use my VIB discount and my gift card.

xKiKix

definitely want the blues and the pink... very pretty shades, cant wait to go to sephora soon

LeeleeBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Yeah I'm gonna try and hold out and see if they ever put the purple one on the site so I can get them all at once, I wanna use my VIB discount and my gift card.

The purple is the least special of all though, IMO....UD has much prettier/more pigmented purples.

Shypo

I just went to Sephora and got Free Love and Psychadelic Sister (the purple one) - yes, it's probably not as much of a showstopper as other purples, but I'm going to try it to see how I like it.

They had a couple left of Haight, Dashiki and Aquarius, more of PS, but were sold out of Free Love (I got the last one), and Woodstock. Guess they're going fast....

They also said the new MUFE cream shadows will be there in June -

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeleeBell
The purple is the least special of all though, IMO....UD has much prettier/more pigmented purples.

Ohhh that is news to my ears! Thanks saved me $17 lol.

Latest posts