Six New Urban Decay Eyeshadows at Sephora!!

SmokeSignal16

Well I broke down and got the eyeshadows! Well all except the purple one, I should be getting it in the mail soon. I remember to use my VIB discount but I could kick my ass tho, I forgot to use my $50 gift card from x-mas!
th_wallbash.gif

Nicala

I went to Sephora yesterday and swatched these babies!

The purple one isn't anything special. The pigmentation on that one sucked. Free love and Woodstock are absolutely gorgeous though. Free love looks pretty unique to me, as well. My mom loved it. And of course, they were sold out of it. I think I'm going to buy that for my mom when she least expects it. Oh, and when they have it in stock, of course lol. Haigt was pretty pigmented. Aquarious didn't seem all that special to me so I didn't swatch it.

LeeleeBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Ohhh that is news to my ears! Thanks saved me $17 lol.

Oh glad I helped!!
yahoo.gif
I LOVE UD's Freakshow. UD can stop making purples now cuz that one is perfection, lol.

LeeleeBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
They also said the new MUFE cream shadows will be there in June -

Oooooh! That sounds awesome
drools.gif

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicala
I went to Sephora yesterday and swatched these babies!

The purple one isn't anything special. The pigmentation on that one sucked. Free love and Woodstock are absolutely gorgeous though. Free love looks pretty unique to me, as well. My mom loved it. And of course, they were sold out of it. I think I'm going to buy that for my mom when she least expects it. Oh, and when they have it in stock, of course lol. Haigt was pretty pigmented. Aquarious didn't seem all that special to me so I didn't swatch it.

That is music to my ears!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeleeBell
Oh glad I helped!!
yahoo.gif
I LOVE UD's Freakshow. UD can stop making purples now cuz that one is perfection, lol.

I have Freakshow too! I feel so much better I skipped that purple shade then lol

sheisfree

I want Free Love!!!!!!!!!! But it's out of stock on Sephora.com and there isn't a Sephora in my city.
ssad.gif

Latest posts