Sleeping in Mineral foundation??

Baby Mac

Has anyone ever accidently fallen to sleep at night without removing Mineral foundation?

If so how did it look in the morning? Did it wear off during the night..or did it look similar to how it looked before sleeping ?

*KT*

I've slept in my Jane Iredale MM many times. Usually by the time I go to bed, if anything's gonna rub off, it's already done so.... though I find with my MM that there isn't a whole lot of transfer because it's such a thin sheer layer.

So anyway, to answer your question, my mineral make up still looks pretty good... my eye makeup (mainly MAC) and my hair are a completely different story! =)

BeautyPsycho

I'm not sure about how it looks, but I've noticed my skin is much softer and smoother in the morning. It's confusing lol
I use Bare Minerals, btw.

nellpanda

I accidentally fell asleep in bare minerals a few times, I didn't really notice what it looked like in the morning because all I wanted to do was get it off! I did notice, however, that it made me break out a tad.

mamadiaspora

I use Bare Minerals on dry/normal skin, and my makeup usually looks about the same if I fall asleep wearing it. My skin feels a tad dry in the morning, though, so I wouldn't recommend you do it too often!
smiles.gif

Briar

I use MAD minerals foundation and fall asleep in my makeup frequently (I'm lazy at bedtime lol!). I've actually seen an improvement in the texture of my skin, but I've also started exfoliating daily as well.

Anyway, most of my foundation seems to be gone by the time I go to bed anyway and I certainly don't wake up looking gorgeous in the morning.

glam8babe

i fell asleep in bare minerals once, it didnt make me break out (normal foundations usually would) and i didnt feel greasy or anything, i still dont like the thought of sleeping with makeup on but it was an accident lol

Latest posts