small eyes

mac4ever

Is it bad to use black shadows and eyeliner to small eyes?Also should I avoid the use of black liner in the waterline?
I know that white liner opens the eye but when I go out I prefer darker and more mysterious colors.

flowerhead

No, I think it makes small eyes more defined, so it doesn't matter if they're smaller. If you use white liner on the rim and blend black eyeliner away from the lashline it has the same effect though.

Katja

During the day, I prefer to line my waterline with a white liner, but when I go out, I like to line my waterline with a darker liner, and then smudge for a more sultry look.

mac4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
During the day, I prefer to line my waterline with a white liner, but when I go out, I like to line my waterline with a darker liner, and then smudge for a more sultry look.

I agree!During the day white liner is certainly the best option because you usually wear light-natural makeup and your eyes look more open and not tired.But in the night when makeup is heavier it is better to use dark liner to create a more mysterious look.

Beauty Mark

I wear a lot of dark eye makeup. The key for me is not to do a full line around the bottom lid. I usually do a half-line. With shadows, I don't wear a ton of dark colors, just enough to the proportion of my eye.

Artemis

White eyeliner makes your eyes stand out more but I don't think it really increases the size though.

sayah

I prefer a nude eye pencil before a bright white one. It looks more natural IMO and opens up the eye, even when you're wearing a dark look.

Latest posts