Small non-Barbie haul!

sallyh88

yay! I scored these bad boys on ebay! and I got a really good deal!

DSC01113.jpg

Chroma Purple Python
Chroma Green Garter
Chroma Sinful Serpant

and now they join their long lost friend...

DSC01115.jpg

DSC01114.jpg

Chroma Copper Cobra! (which I scored for like $10 not long ago!)

cheerleader.gif
just had to share my excitement and break up all the Barbie hauls!

lilviolingrrl

O. M. G.

I'm SO jealous right now, you have no idea. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay!? And what words did you use to search on ebay...I've been looking for those babies for awhile now! :p

uopgirlie

sooooo beautiful! I remember when I first started to get into MAC, those eyeshadows were like WOW! =) I still love them just as much as the first time I saw them lol
winks.gif

sallyh88

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilviolingrrl
O. M. G.

I'm SO jealous right now, you have no idea. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay!? And what words did you use to search on ebay...I've been looking for those babies for awhile now! :p

I paid $25 each for Sinful Serpant, Green Garter, and Purple Python. I scored Copper Cobra for $10 on LJ. I was just searching newly listed MAC and these showed up. She was also selling all the Colour Theory shadows and a bunch of other really rare things. There wasn't a BIN price so I just emailed the seller and made an offer. I have had really good luck with doing that with ebay sellers. I've gotten Guacamole pretty cheap, plus others this way. although I feel bad now because she also had Copper Cobra for auction and that ended up selling for over $150! so yeah, I consider myself VERY lucky that she sold them to me so cheap! :jump:
ebay.gif