Smashbox Green Room Spring 2008 Collection

astronaut

This collection is so fresh and pretty!

Smashbox.com Green Room, Spring 2008

Turn over a new leaf with the GREEN ROOM SPRING 2008 COLOR COLLECTION from smashbox cosmetics. With the purchase of every GREEN ROOM product, a Moringa tree will be planted in a developing country by Trees for the Future. The Moringa or “Miracle Tree” is a powerhouse of nutritional value and provides a self-renewing food source for people in need. More trees also mean less soil erosion and cleaner air and water for a greener future. All GREEN ROOM packaging is biodegradable or recyclable and all products are made with environmentally-friendly formulas so it’s beauty you can feel good about!

The packaging looks really cool. I think I have to make my way to the counter to check this out!

baybehbekah

i was so excited when this line came in because i think it is a great concept and beautiful! the hybrid lip glosses are amazing and the bronzers are nice, not to orange. the hybrid primer is nice, and it really makes the customer aware of the artificial lights that are great for dry or older skin types!

the eyeshadow quads aren't the easiest to use in my opinion because the colors are so close to each other in a funny shape, you try to pick up one shade and you grab the other 2 surrounding it but they have alot of pigment and stay on well!

i think overall smashbox hit it big with this because the beyond holiday collection left something to be desired in my opinion
smiles.gif

astronaut

I got the brown lipgloss (can't remember the name on the top of my head) and it's really pretty
greengrin.gif
I got it during the Ulta FF event so it ended up being ~$11.00
smiles.gif
Nothing overly special though, but I was drawn to the neat packaging.

Latest posts