Smashbox High Definition Foundation

Shadowy Lady

I finally ventured out of my MAC Select SPF and got this after the SA raved about it in my last shopping trip. I wear MAC NC30/35. I was matched to smashbox foundation in Medium 1.

Anybody tried this? What are your thoughts?

Kiko

I like it a lot. It's very light, yet covers well and lasts all day (with powder on top).

Kuuipo

I liked it. I found a shade with enough yellow in it to be worthwhile. However, it does not do well in hot, sticky, tropical weather and it can get gunky under powder.

Shadowy Lady

I don't use powder so I don't know how it will do with powder on top. So far I'm happy with this foundation. I hope it will hold up in heat and humidity of the summer

elib067

does anyone know what shade NW20 would translate to? i'm not near a sephora at the moment and i have never tried smashbox foundation.

thanks!

HeatherAnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by elib067
does anyone know what shade NW20 would translate to? i'm not near a sephora at the moment and i have never tried smashbox foundation.

thanks!

I'm NW20 & I use L1 in the smashbox high def. I have kind of a nuetral skin, not really obviously warm or cool.

mslips

I LOVE IT! I work at Ulta and sell this one a lot. It's one of our top selling foundations as well. I have M3. It's such a nice lightweight light-medium coverage foundation that never looks cakey, is long lasting, paraben free for those who are worried about parabens, has SPF15, and of course made for the camera! I use this a lot on my clients, esp. brides because the skin looks flawless for the camera. It has the innovative pump technology that the bottom comes up as you use it so you dont waste any product. Its also very sanitary and makes it harder to spill.

I just love this foundation so much =) It also is oil-free and good for sensitive skin, won't clog pores or acne. I never breakout from it. =)

nadiaanya

I like it, I was unable to find my match MUFE HD foundation and the Sephora rep took me over to Smashbox, it's very light reminds me of Prescriptives Virtual Skin just a bit. I prefer MUFEs Matte Velvet, the coverage is great.