Smashbox Ultimate Beauty palette (ULTA exclusive)

evah2003

I just wondered if anyone on here bought the palette and could tell me if it´s worth the money?
I found mixed reviews online (some raves, others say that the darker e/s lack pigmentation and the cream liners are drier than the full sized ones), so I wondered if anyone here could help me?
Thank you so much in advance!!

mslips

Quote:
Originally Posted by evah2003
I just wondered if anyone on here bought the palette and could tell me if it´s worth the money?
I found mixed reviews online (some raves, others say that the darker e/s lack pigmentation and the cream liners are drier than the full sized ones), so I wondered if anyone here could help me?
Thank you so much in advance!!

You know, at first i was saying the same negative thoughts...lacks pigment, quality, but i kept playing with it at work (Ulta) and more and more i wanted it...it's 59 dollars which is a good price because it actually is great quality. You get so much..the colors are not very bright, but they are soft but the lighter colors esp. have very nice consistency (example like Mac's nylon) i would love to have this palette but its been sold out and Ulta employees are not allowed to use their discount (darn) ue to limited supply. But anyways yea...the shadows are great, i cannot rave enough about the bronzer/blush/softlights...amazing quality! You get cream liners, brow powders, lip glosses (which smashbox always does great at). I say this makes a great blockbuster palette and a great gift. Go ahead and get it! It's at Ulta only =)