Smithfield, NC CCO (Carolina Premium Outlets) *CLOSED*

Elune

Re: Smithfield, NC CCO (Carolina Premium Outlets)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo10
Hi guys!
smiles.gif
I live about 35-40 min from this CCO but I haven't gotten a chance to get out there yet...I was thinking of taking a trip there for my 21st b-day in a few more weeks (Yaaaaay meee
smiles.gif
I'm new to makeup generally and very new the whole CCO operation ...I know that prices for MAC items are pretty good, but I was wondering if CCOs ever have sales? Thanks for your help
smiles.gif

Hi! The only time I saw them have a sale (or at least, this particular store) was during Black Friday. They had a 10% off the entire purchase from 12 AM through 4 AM (or 6 AM?). Anyway, you'd have to be a really early bird for that, or you may just want to stay out in the cold and wait, like I did. It wasn't an outrageous sale, but at least I didn't have to worry about the tax b/c the discount covered for it, and then some. If there are any other times they have a sale going on, I'd love to know about it too! I live 10-15 mins away from the outlets!
yes.gif

SugarDaisy

I went today. They had a bunch of eyeshadows (Starflash and Neo Sci-Fi). Good number of lashes and Fluidlines. I was mainly looking at eyeshadows so that's what I noticed!

civicbabe627

Anyone been this month? I am going this weekend and would like to know what to expect!

dammitjanet10

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicbabe627
Anyone been this month? I am going this weekend and would like to know what to expect!

How was it? I would like to go this weekend, but won't if there isn't much stuff (might go to Charlotte instead..I live right smack between the two).

syrene78

Do they still have Stowaways quad and Meet The Fleet e/s?
If someone could help me out and do a CP, that would be really appreciated! I have been looking for a while for this quad.
ssad.gif

Thanks!

awyer

anyone been recently? going there this afternoon wanting to know if im wasting my time or not going?

TraumaDoll

Last weekend, I remember seeing:

Myth and Chili l/s (along with many others),
Select Sheer Pressed Powder in many shades including NW15 and NW20
Many paint pots including Rubenesque
A few SciFi eyeshadows
Some Dame Edna sets, also "Shadowy Lady" quad, not sure what this is from
Assorted lashes and pigments (look on the counter by the cash register)
Lots of glosses
Fluidlines including Dipdown
Lots of gloss and eyeliner pencil sets

They also had a lot of Bobbi Brown but I didn't look that closely, including lots of brush sets and other sets.

armywife85613

I just wanted to let everyone know that I went to the Smithfield CCO last week and here is what I can remember they had:
Stowaway Quad
Tempting Quad
Both Trios from the Dame Edna collection
A Dame Edna highlighting powder
3 different holiday eyeshadow sets
Sweet Sienna pigment
Painterly paint pot
Sock Hop lipgloss
Magnetic Fields eyeshadow
Emote blush

That's about all I can remember but I should be going back soon so I will keep you posted.

elib067

does anyone know which full sized MAC brushes they have?

armywife85613

Don't quote me on this...but last time I went they had a few of the holiday brush sets, 224, 217 (I think I got the last one though), 227, 252, 129, and the 190. They also had the crease brush that is similar to the 222 but it is brown and a little longer. If you wait until around June 25th though they told me they will be getting a new shipment. I hope that helps.

thatgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife85613
Don't quote me on this...but last time I went they had a few of the holiday brush sets, 224, 217 (I think I got the last one though), 227, 252, 129, and the 190. They also had the crease brush that is similar to the 222 but it is brown and a little longer. If you wait until around June 25th though they told me they will be getting a new shipment. I hope that helps.

That helps me! I'm a little over an hour away from this CCO & was considering a trip this weekend, I'll hold off now! TY!!!

armywife85613

You are welcome. I'm holding off until after the 25th too. I have a few things to exchange.

macmania93

i am going to smithfield in a few days and i was wondering if there was any heatherette fafi msf's or neo sci-fi available.

mac_atemywallet.gif
mac_addict.gif

armywife85613

I went week before last and they didn't have any MSF's or Heatherette (except a lipgloss). The only Neo Sci-Fi was 3 eyeshadows (Femme Fi, Expensive Pink & Magnetic Fields). The only Fafi thing they had was a lipstick. The selection there is not the best in the world. They did get in more eyeshadows and some cream base things. HTH!

macmania93

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife85613
I went week before last and they didn't have any MSF's or Heatherette (except a lipgloss). HTH!

do you remember which heatherette gloss? and were there any shadesticks?
mac_addict.gif
mac_atemywallet.gif
mac_haul.gif

nvm i called and they have SOCK HOP! IM SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED IVE BEEN DYING TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS AND ITS AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE!

armywife85613

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmania93
do you remember which heatherette gloss? and were there any shadesticks?
mac_addict.gif
mac_atemywallet.gif
mac_haul.gif

nvm i called and they have SOCK HOP! IM SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED IVE BEEN DYING TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS AND ITS AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE!

I was going to tell you it was Sock Hop. LOL! They had a couple of Shadesticks, but I can't remember which ones. I know they had the frosty white one.

armywife85613

For anyone interested...I went to the Smithfield CCO today and they told me they will be getting a new shipment in next week. Of course, they don't know if it will be MAC. Just thought I would share.
winkiss.gif

armywife85613

They had 6. They were Pastorale, Museum Bronze, Viz a Violet (I think), another purple one, another brown one & I think another blue one. I am hoping they get more in their next shipment. My sister is in town from out of state so I have an excuse to go next week now. I will keep you posted.
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmania93
were there any pigments there?
mac_haul.gif
mac_addict.gif