lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiagirl73
Whoops... sorry for not clarifying...it was the Holiday '06 actually

Thanks....I have and love that palette!

indiagirl73

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenRen
great look! i use at least half of the same products b/c I think we're the same coloring...down to the foundation and brow pencil
smiles.gif
I had a question...how do you like honey b liner? It looks like a nice natural color...is it similar to strip down? I like strip down b/c it's nude but sometimes wish it had just a tad bit more color...

also, i haven't used nars blushes as of yet...which ones did you use and where? I've heard a lot of ppl talk positively about orgasm but I think I might be too tan for that color...

thanks for the help!

I really like Honey B. It works wonderfully for my peachy nude lipcolors. I don't have Stripdown unfortunately to compare those two though.

Nars blushes are fantastic. I have many and love them. I'm not a fan of Orgasm myself.. I like MAC Springsheen much better for a pink/peach glow. But there are plenty of Nars blushes that I do love.. at the top of the list is Sin. I also like Crazed, Angelika, Torrid, Luster, Sertao, Taos and Mounia. There are even some really nice cream blushes like Gueule de Nuit and Cactus Flower.

Let me know if you have any more questions
smiles.gif

indiagirl73

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Thanks....I have and love that palette!

It makes for the easiest smokey eye imo.