Smokey Blue/Green would you believe?

kyoto

You look gorgeous! I agree that your blending skills are amazing and I love that lip color.

nanefy

Thanks guys! I basically learned all my blending skills from heaps of practice and a ton of patience. I dont know about the rest of you, but I used to sit on a sunday whilst the omnibus of Sunset Beach was on and copy their eyeshadow!!!! lol. I fricking loved sunset beach, can't believe they axed it.

My trick is that I use the 231 to blend out the pencil I use to get the shape and then the only brush I use after that is a 242. I don't use any of the blender brushes i.e. 222, 217, 224, 239 etc. I find that using the big blender brushes to blend with are really inaccurate and actually give you less control. All you really need for blending is a medium sized (non fluffly) brush and light strokes.

I hope that helps someone and once again, thanks guys for the wonderful comments.

blinkymei

wowza~! love your blending on your eyes and your fotd is really flawless... thanks for the tips too!

Almost black.

Love this look! Looks so simple but still stunning and it looks great on you! Good work!
love.gif

nanefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siemenss
thanks for your help, you are very talented! I love your work

Thanks, its really nice of you to say (I never know how to accept compliments! lol)

I'm also just laughing because I totally forgot I did this look in my jammies!!! (I don't know if that translates in the states, but my jammies are my PJ's) he he he.