SMOKEY COPPER & BLUE <3 fit of love.

ktinagapay

if you have not heard "fit of love" by ciara please listen to it asap. i dedicate it to all of you spektrans =) so this weekend i didnt go out (WHOAH!!! THATS AMAZING)!! lol i worked all weekend and I want to share my saturday look !

hope all of you had a great weekend =)

l_27d8feae21c649778c379879a1f7f137.jpg

l_527f48e65ed44f80a708e58384ef8e2e.jpg

l_3ef6f925b5124f80927e1ae71fd8e49c.jpg

EYES:
DEEP TRUTH E/S
POMPUOUS BLUE E/S
MONT BLACK E/S
MYTHOLOGY E/S
MYLAR E/S
BLACK TRAX E/S
ROLLICKIN PAINT POT
#33 LASHES (MY FIRST TIME USING FROM WALMART, DO NOT LIKE =/)
haha i dont know how to describe why i dont like them except that they are to HAIRY. lol.

CHEEKS:
NW40 MOISTERBLEND AS CONTOUR
ENOUGH SAID MAC BLUSH

LIPS:
NIGHT MOTH (BLENDED INTO LIPS)
MOISTLY LIP GELEE MAC

oh and just for fun...look at my new ring!

l_32973e8edca6455fba0650b081c9e2b1.jpg

i know were all starting to get sick of her and her line..lol but i could never! and dont worry i wasnt driving..i was parked thats why my doors open! incase you guys are caring about my safety =)

ktinagapay

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
gorgeous! i have the same hello kitty ring!
th_wink3.gif

OMG really?!?!?! i got it from one of those counters at the mall that sells those big fake bling bling necklaces lol that all those highschool boys get =P but it was the last hk ring and i had to have it. it was only $14! lol how much was yours if you dont mind me asking? it is officially out sprektra friendship ring! lol.

ktinagapay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
Which store do you work at Ktina?

walnut creek nordys. do u work in union square?!

kariii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktinagapay
walnut creek nordys. do u work in union square?!

BOOO! no, I actually don't work for MAC. Can you believe it? I might apply to the one in stonestown, it's super close to my house but it would be a paycut but i'd take working at MAC anyday over banking
ssad.gif

ktinagapay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
BOOO! no, I actually don't work for MAC. Can you believe it? I might apply to the one in stonestown, it's super close to my house but it would be a paycut but i'd take working at MAC anyday over banking
ssad.gif

im not really just saying this to be nice...i thought you did!!! your default picture even looks like your at the counter !!! lol you should totally do it youde be amazing! maybe do a 18 a week position and keep your banking job too so you dont get a paycut. i would love to see a specktra face at update!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
i love the dark eyes/ bold lip combo on you!!! hot

talk about attention to detail because i actually RARELY do the dark eyes bold lip. its either one or the other! thanks girl!