Smokey Eye (yup still neutral)

visivo

Hah -- can't pull me away from these neutrals. In this case, brownsss. Ugh one day I'm just gonna bust out the greens again ... hopefully soon for Specktra-Viewers' sake.

Until then…

pb300009_1.JPG

pb300008_1.JPG

pb300054.JPG

& no flash

It's a lot darker in person, the flash washes it out a bit. Looks more like this:

pb300053.JPG

soba
carbon
pollen
a bit of twillery on lid
black stila smudgepot
clinique high impact mascara

espresso + soba on brows

tiny bit of style blush and nothing on lips.

promise i'll do a full face soon!

user4

u looks gorgeous in neutrals so i doubt anyone minds the "slump"... lol. u r so beautiful!!! i love those colors together!!!

LipstickChick

Neutrals are my favorite look, and this is just stunning on you (and so natural!)!

I have to say, you've got some of the most amazing features & bone structure -- everything is just so perfect!

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
so beautiful. you always look amazing, but this is one of my favorite looks of yours.

Really? Thank you! In general I think I need to use MORE product like I have here -- sometimes I intend it to be bold and dark but to other people it looks like nothing. Ha.
lol.gif

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
beautiful as always. You should throw in some purple next time
smiles.gif

greengrin.gif
Believe it or not, there is some satin taupe in there, which is purpley on me... but thats from earlier in the day.

Also I think I used purples for my last couple fotds so I thought id get away from it
smiles.gif
So it's funny you should mention that.

Thank you <3

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by visivo
greengrin.gif
Believe it or not, there is some satin taupe in there, which is purpley on me... but thats from earlier in the day.

Also I think I used purples for my last couple fotds so I thought id get away from it
smiles.gif
So it's funny you should mention that.

Thank you <3

oh, it is funny i said that! I guess I missed those FOTD's. Satin Taupe is purple on you? I got it in the holiday palette but I haven't touched it yet. I'll definately try it out now
smiles.gif