• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey Green Eyes [video]

stephie06

Hi ladies! Here's my next video tutorial. It was requested by a fellow member of asianbeautyblog (x4biddenxlustx) and a few others have asked for it. I hope y'all enjoy it and I'm still in the process of working on all the requests I've gotten. But rest assured, I'll do them!
thmbup.gif
Please leave me some feedback so I can improve on my video tut skills!

link to video

wavey.gif

The look:

DSC06587.jpg

DSC06593.jpg

DSC06596.jpg

DSC06597.jpg

DSC06598.jpg

DSC06604.jpg

macface

You did a great job very pretty look.I wanted to ask you whats your hair color? is very pretty.

Jayne

gorgeous look !!!
thanks for sharing!
smiles.gif

I don't know why but I can't leave you any feedback on youtube at this moment...!?

nunu

amazing job! thanks Stephie!!!! i always look forward to ur FOTD's and Tutorials!!

stephie06

thanks ladies. you can't leave comments on this one because it's been disabled by a fellow member of asianbeautyblog. she fixed my video because it kept freezing up, so she uploaded it for me.... i totally appreciate her help, <3 you ilurvemakeup!

c h a r

wow im so impressed.
i just just joined specktra and your video was the first video i saw.
that was really good! thanks =]

Cutey

Have watched your tuts and i simply think you are great. Love the green look and i agree they match ur skin tone and bring out ur eyes.