• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey Purple Look using mufe 92

suzy_

Hi Guys! I'm baaaack! This one is a smokey purple look.... Please watch and let me know what you think!

Here are a few pictures of the look!

3207d5c7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...80d6313f-1.jpg

d54e807f-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Suzy <3

I love it (I love all your looks though and am so glad you are finally doing tutorials)

the only negative thing I have to say is the editing from clip to clip was kind of weird and....abrupt?? but again the look was way gorgeous
smiles.gif

suzy_

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissMeKissMe
I love it (I love all your looks though and am so glad you are finally doing tutorials)

the only negative thing I have to say is the editing from clip to clip was kind of weird and....abrupt?? but again the look was way gorgeous
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
i love the look but the editting confused the hell out of me, I couldn't keep up.

yeah i know, im sorry! i know now not to edit videos when i haven't had any sleep... it was around 5-6am i was doing this... and i hadn't slept yet from the night before. =X lol i definitely won't be doing that again! haha

suzy_

thanks for the sweet comments u guys. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeshadowinrain
I showed the final look pic to my daughter and she said it looks like fireworks!! LOL! It is very beautiful, Thanks!

OMG your daughter is ADORABLE!! tell her i said thank you very much...and thank you to you too! ;D

suzy_

hi guys! just letting u know if u were one of the ones who were confused about the editing... i added annotations to help! again, thanks for watching & subbing... i really appreciate it! =)

suzy