Smokey Purple Look using mufe 92

suzy_

Hi guys! Here's more pictures of the Smokey Eye Look that aren't in the tutorial I uploaded here (If you wanna check those out on specktra here's the link: http://specktra.net/f296/smokey-purp...e-92-a-123895/)

I was trying to look for my other fotd i posted for the holiday look i did... but i forgot to list the products I used so it got moved to the Say Cheese forum... oops! =X But yeah, that's for those of you who asked me, so you can check that out over there lol (http://specktra.net/f183/emerald-gre...torial-123592/).

This time I remembered to add the products I used.
thmbup.gif

PRODUCTS USED:
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MAC Emerald Green pigment
MAC Stars N' Rockets eyeshadow
MAC Crystal e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Shroom e/s
Ardell Demi Wispies eyelashes
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner
MAC So Innocent lipstick (from the Fafi collection)
MAC Baby Sparks dazzleglass

Hope you like it! =)

3207d5c7.jpg

80d6313f.jpg

656c5716.jpg

d54e807f-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

suzy <333

suzy_

thank u guys! you're all really sweet <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTAllStarGurl
I loooved the tut for this...i really need that mufe 92 it looks so pretty on you

you reallllly need to get it... im not even playing lol. there is seriously nothing like it and well... it really is worth the what.. 18 bucks? or even cheaper if u get it from someone's makeup sale.. it's so smooth and vibrant... and not to mention u can always spot it on someone's look... haha. it's probably my favorite eyeshadow even though i don't use it all the time. (=

MiCHiE

I used your technique and created the best looking cut-crease I've done so far! You are so talented!

suzy_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
I used your technique and created the best looking cut-crease I've done so far! You are so talented!

really? wow thanks for letting me know!! i really love hearing things like this!! i love helping people out! YAY! =D