• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey Purple

prppygrl69

Wow so it has been A LOOOONG time since i've done a tutorial!That is some work man....we should get paid to do this hahahaha jk....well,jokingly being serious lol.PLEASE IGNORE the huge pimple on my forehead....i've been breaking out horribly lately
th_confused_new.gif
So i did a Smoky Purple look....pretty easy...ENJOY!
Everything i used
Picture025.jpg

Revlon Colorstay
Milani Quad in Wild Violets
Blacktrack Fluidline
Paint in Canton Candy
Covergirl bronzer
Grape and Kitschmas pig
Shadowy Lady,Beauty Marked,and Rebel Red e/s
Bonnebell Bronzer
Highlighter from Physicians Formula
Covergirl blush in True Plum(not pictured)
Rimmel Soft Kohl e/l in Jet black(not pictured)
Bare Minerals "handy" Kabuki brush lol that cracks me up....it's my haaandy daaany....kabuki brush lol ok moving on
182 brush...which needs to be clean i know lol
And two brushes from Aloette(spell?)one is for blending(not pictured here)and the other is a small angle brush i use for e/l
Rimmel Magnifier mascara
Fleur De Light l/g(not pictured)

Ok so start with your prepared face.I usually do foundation and all that before everything.
Picture005.jpg

Then apply your base.I used Canton Candy from MAC.Iusually use this amount for both eyes
Picture006.jpg

Now the fun part.To get that angle i usually do.I use tape.It's not all that sticky usually i pat it down to make sure it doesn't stick too much and after i put it on i'll put some loose powder down under my eyes so i can brush off whatever falls under my eyes.So apply your Grape pig on lid like so
Picture007.jpg

From the Milani quad i used the bottom right color over the grape pig
Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Should look something like that.The tape was too sticky and tightened my lid on the side,so that's why you see those lines at the edges...but that's easily fixed when you're done.
Now the top right color from the Milani quad i used to blend by the crease
Picture010.jpg

This is what you should have so far
Picture011.jpg

Now you can add your Shadowy Lady,Beauty Marked,and your Rebel Red e/s on lid
Picture012.jpg

Then apply Kitschmas pig on browbone and to blend those color together
Picture014.jpg

Now line...I forgot to put this in the picture of everything i used.It's Rimmel Soft Kohl in Jet Black
Picture015.jpg

Now i use the angled brush from Aloette to apply the bottom right e/s from the Milani quad
Picture016.jpg

You should have this
Picture017.jpg

Now curl lashes....apply mascara...and do your brows while you're waiting on the mascara to dry so you can put on another coat if you'd like
Picture018.jpg

Now i apply the Bonnebell bronzer to my nose and cheeks
Picture019.jpg

Then i apply the Covergirl blush in True Plum
Picture020.jpg

Then blend blend blend
Picture021.jpg

Then i apply the PF highlighter to the apples of my cheeks
Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

then the Covergirl bronzer on cheeks to blend the highlighter and blush together more
Picture024.jpg

Apply l/g in your shade of choice and allll done!
Picture026.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Very pretty! The tape trick sounds really neat! I love the shape it makes on your eyes!

Thanks girl.It's so easy.I'm lazy so i hate having to hold something there to get that shape.Someone said they used tape(dunno if it was here or not)and i tried it and can't step away from it now lol.

M.I.A.

I THINK YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!
good god! lol

love the angle/cat eye effect
im going to have to try it

smiles.gif

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
I THINK YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!
good god! lol

love the angle/cat eye effect
im going to have to try it

smiles.gif

Thanks doll.Hope it works for ya.

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Great tut, that tape method really works well, doesn't it?

Thanks and yup it sure does.
greengrin.gif

black_crx

Thanks for this tut and for sharing the tape trick with us! You look so pretty and purple is the right color for you.. beautiful!