Smoking for Jesus!

MiCHiE

Happy Easter!

We actually had a church/"worship facility" by that name before Katrina. After I put my outfit on today, I decided to "Smoke it out for The Lord!". However, I am SOOOO disappointed. I used Too Faced First Base on top of UDPP and my eyeshadow parted like The Red Sea. So, here it is before Moses did his thing on my eyelids.

IMG_3813.jpg

Eyes:
UDPP
Too Faced First Base
Black Tied
Knight Devine
Shroom
Nightsky Softsparkle Pencil
Prep + Prime Lash
Plushlash Black

IMG_3814.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

Face:
Dark MSF
Deep Dark MSF
Refined Deeper Bronze Bronzing Powder

Lips:
Prep + Prime Lip
NARS Honolulu Honey
UD Mai Tai Cocktail Gloss

AppleDiva

Very lovely... "Smoke it out for The Lord" .... too funny. My mum and I were cracking up over here!

newagetomatoz

LMAO! I had a complete 'WTF?' moment when I read the title of your FOTD!! Gorgeous job with it! I envy anybody who can pull off a smokey eye, and you so rock it!

Amaranth

Aaaaahahhahahhahaa, "parted like the red sea". I love all the references, I laughed. But your make-up looks super hot, I'm sad it went all Old Testament on ya.
winks.gif

MiCHiE

I really looked forward to using First Base because I loved how tacky it was and how it grabbed onto the shadow, but what a bust! I'm going to try a little bit of it again and see if it fares any better.

If anyone has any advice on how to use it, I'm all ears. The reviews for it on MUA are horrible, but I found them too late.

BlahWah

This is so pretty and soft! My smokey eyes usually end up taking over my whole face! This looks perfect on you.

MiCHiE

OK. I wore First Base again today and I made it work. Instead of placing it all over like I did for the smokey eyes, I only placed it where it would be needed and it did not crease.