Smolder Or Feline?!

MzzRach

*patiently waits for MAC to make the kohl power pencils permanent already*

I agree with the consensus here - Feline is amazing. I'm going to try setting it with Carbon on the waterline - have not done that before.

lukinamama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriele
Please someone have mercy - I really want the feline. I've looked and looked and can't find it on line. Anyone any help, please ;~)

if you live in Serbia I'll give all 3 feline I have.Because of feline hype I bought 3 and now I do not know what to do with them
th_dunno.gif
.I prefer graphblack.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukinamama
if you live in Serbia I'll give all 3 feline I have.Because of feline hype I bought 3 and now I do not know what to do with them
th_dunno.gif
.I prefer graphblack.

That is so sweet of you!!!

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I like feline too. It smudges but in a neater way than Smolder. It never runs down my face. I can't explain it. It seems to last a long time too. Love it!

You took the words right out of my mouth!!
winks.gif

vocaltest

feline forever.
it doesn't smudge on me, then again i've never had any problems with anything smudging. i hate smolder, not dark enough. my original liner lover was rimmels soft kohl. well i still use it, but feline is first choice

AdlersMommy22

ugh i wish i could have gotton feline............I got the pentilumate liner and i needed something for my water line that was black--- and for some dumb reason i thought i could still get feline
ssad.gif
... guess ill HAVE to get smolder @ this pt.

thanks for all the input though, girls!

Dr_Girlfriend

Neither... I find that Smolder, while it tends not to smear that much on me, the color is not as intense as I would like. Feline will not stay put for 2 seconds! I end up looking like an emo kid after about 10 minutes... that's not a bad thing if that's the look you're going for, but...

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
ugh i wish i could have gotton feline............I got the pentilumate liner and i needed something for my water line that was black--- and for some dumb reason i thought i could still get feline
ssad.gif
... guess ill HAVE to get smolder @ this pt.

thanks for all the input though, girls!

To be honest with you, don't waste your money on smolder. There are much better drug store eye kohls out there than smolder. Smolder is just meh, boring..the black isn't that black and you have to keep linning your waterline. With feline (and other drugstore eye kohls), one line is enough. I will never go back to smolder.

Try Ebaying Feline, you won't regret it
yes.gif
I'm a feline ho
winks.gif

AdlersMommy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
To be honest with you, don't waste your money on smolder. There are much better drug store eye kohls out there than smolder. Smolder is just meh, boring..the black isn't that black and you have to keep linning your waterline. With feline (and other drugstore eye kohls), one line is enough. I will never go back to smolder.

Try Ebaying Feline, you won't regret it
yes.gif
I'm a feline ho
winks.gif

Holy Lord, they're like...$25. the cheapest i saw was $22.99 with $2.99 shipping and handleing.............. so friggin $26 all together...

I like a black eye khol but not enough to spend $26 for it
ssad.gif

Marjolaine

Am I the only one loving smolder? It is the blackest eye pencil on me and doesn't smudge at all; in fact none of the eye kohls I tried smudges on me, they simply disappear. But smolder doesn't. Stays there forever, even tested in rainy and snowy days
cutey.gif
I loooove it and I love the way I can use my 224 to get a smokey look with just smolder, too handy. Feline was never as black as smolder on me, thanks to my strange waterline I guess :S