• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smoooooookennn Video Tutorial..

verdge

hey lovely ladies and gents... remember I posted a smoooooookennn look? welp... here's the tutorial of that look....enjoy watchin'!!!!

smoky2.jpg

here's the video...

Janice

This is an excellent tutorial! You display a great basic application technique in this video, thank you so much for taking the time to make it and sharing it with us!

makeupgal

Oh, I REALLY loved this! Great tut. I could hear your little ones in the background and I could have sworn one of them was singing along with the music, and very well, might I add. How cute!!!

verdge

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgal
Oh, I REALLY loved this! Great tut. I could hear your little ones in the background and I could have sworn one of them was singing along with the music, and very well, might I add. How cute!!!

I was the one singing along wit the music... I love that song and the guy singing it......
clap.gif

verdge

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopgal22
Please post the lipstick you used- Love that nude color- Its MAC right?

I'm sorry if I forgot to put the name of the lipstick... it's actually Bare Trance

anaaliyahfan03

i like it...the next tutorial u gotta do is..THE BIRTHSTONE RUBY ONE..that one is super-duper hot! (u gotta pretty singing voice too)

verdge

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaaliyahfan03
i like it...the next tutorial u gotta do is..THE BIRTHSTONE RUBY ONE..that one is super-duper hot! (u gotta pretty singing voice too)

Thanks... i should sing along with my background music the next time i'm posting a tutorial...
rofl.gif