So I am too pale!

sissypooh

I've worn MAC for 3 1/2 years now, but over the years I've found with all their foundations, even the NC 15 is too dark for me. I now have to wear the Full Coverage foudation in White (even though I don't need the full coverage). Does anyone recommend another kind of quality foundation, and light enough for my skin?
Thanks
smiles.gif

Graziella*K

I think it really depends on the texture of the foundation.

I noticed that Studio fix fluid or compacts are much darker than Select spf15 or Hyper Real foundation. I guess it's because of the more dense and covering formulas.

I'm pale as death honey ... I mean I'm really really white skinned and I wear Select spf15 in NW15. I won't say this THE perfect match but the best I found so far ( and believe me I tried a few foundations ...).

I would say try "lighter" foundation with a more fluid texture as you said you don't need extra coverage.

If it still doesn't match your skin, mix equal part of fluid foundation and moisturizer before applying it. It usually gives nice, natural results.

Hope this will help !

xoxoGraziellaxoxo

ThiicknSeskii

I don't suit any MAC foundations either there all at least 4 shades too dark (nc15 is hardly pale). I went and got a Prescriptives custom blend! best money sent ever, the coverage wasn't that great but i wear the custom blend powder on top but it matches perfect, the color of the foundation is kind of a cream off white color
smiles.gif

Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation in 0 is pretty much white its what i use to wear. Revlon colorstay in ivory, i did mix mine up with moisturizer which made it lighter because the coverage is full. Theres also cover girl that makes some what light shades and Maybelline pure in shade 1 surprised me a lot. some others are versace invisable pressed powder, amphigory, bobbi brown powder in white, givenchy subli-mine sculp
eyelove.gif
and loreal true match. HTH

user79

Def check that thread that Winthrop44 posted...

I don't match any MAC foundations either, but I like Alima mineral foundation, I wear the shade Chiffon. They have a wide range of shades, I'm sure even the lightest of skin will find something there.