SO I did a live chat because I was curious...

brandiisamonkey

info: One of our Artists will be with you shortly. At the end of this chat session, you may request to have a transcript of your chat sent to you via email by completing our Exit Survey.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Marci. How may I assist you?
Brandi: Hi Marci!
Brandi: I just have one quick question, do you by chance know why they are discontinuing the brush clutch and the carry all?
Brandi: and do you know how much longer they will be arround?
Marci: Just one moment while I research this for you.
Brandi: thanks!
Marci: This may take a minute or two, my computer is really slow today, sorry.
Brandi: oh its fine take your time!
Marci: Regrettably, I have found both products on our discontinued list.
Marci: Both cases will most likely be available until we sell out of stock.
Brandi: do you know why?
Brandi: Mac only makes one brush clutch
Brandi: I hope they plan on comming out with something simular
Brandi:
ssad.gif

Marci: I honestly don't know how they make the decision to discontinue a product. It usually means they are planning to come out with something better in the future.
Brandi: well thats good news!
Brandi: oh
Brandi: and I saw a mailer for the new spray foundation...
Marci: You're welcome Brandi!
Brandi: its comming out in early september right?
Brandi: do you know how much it will be?
Marci: Studio Mists Foundation isn't due to launch until October 5th. It will retail for about $28.50 US.
Brandi: I appreciate it
Brandi: youve been a big help!
Marci: It's my pleasure Brandi!
Marci: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
Brandi: nope thats all
Brandi: thanks so much!
Marci: You're welcome, enjoy your afternoon!
Marci: Thank you for your visit! You may close the chat window by clicking the "Close" button at the top right once. You will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience.

so now I HAVE to buy the carry all and the brush clutch, and I don't know why I was thinking studio mists was comming out in september lol

midgetfury74

i love my carry all, i use it as my lip case to hold all lipstick, lip gelee, pencils all that good stuff, right now its about half full, really though its not that effective because everything always falls down. but still i like that i have it.

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetfury74
i love my carry all, i use it as my lip case to hold all lipstick, lip gelee, pencils all that good stuff, right now its about half full, really though its not that effective because everything always falls down. but still i like that i have it.

is it really big? I really want one to bring with me places (like to stay overnight and such) because im not taking my traincase lol its wayyy to friggin big...

I had originally asked a ma at the freestanding store near me and they didnt know it was being discontinued sooo I decided to ask on live chat because I wanted to make sure it wasnt just a glitch...

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
PBI-but i love marci
smiles.gif
She and Maryanne are my favorites-and Amy is too.
smiles.gif

Ive only had marci and sara... I LOOOOVE Marci She was so sweet and patient the first time I did a live chat and asked like 800 billion questions lol and I orderd everything she recomended lol, shame they dont work on comission lol