so I figured Id contribute since I have been slacking

Star

OMG I am totally in awe of the chartreuse and cranberry look. If you can post more details about how you achieved this look, much appreciated!

mac_obsession

Thank you
greengrin.gif

I am still learning myself so no worries
greengrin.gif

The cranberry and chartreuse I used Fresh cement shadestick on the eyelid as a base for chartreuse pigment, and I used blurberry shadestick in the crease, with crimsonette and beauty marked blended in, and vanilla pigment to highlight
smiles.gif
Oh and cant forget blacktrack fluidliner
greengrin.gif

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
I used Fresh cement shadestick on the eyelid as a base for chartreuse pigment, and I used blurberry shadestick in the crease, with crimsonette and beauty marked blended in, and vanilla pigment to highligh

Thank you
smiles.gif

So you didn't use Cranberry e/s? Just making sure I got the right ones for Friday's shopping list
winks.gif
winks.gif

Shawna

Those are gorgeous, I especially like the first one
smiles.gif
and the one with provence, melon and shade, and the one with cranberry and chatreuse, and aw heck, I love them all!

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanneran
every pic is absolutely kick arse! you do a gorgeous job girl!

TY so much!!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
oo they are ALL so pretty but my fav would have to be cranberry and chartuse..ive gotta get cranberry now!

Ty so much, but please note its not really cranberry shadow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
I love them!!!!

KEEP POSTING GIRL!!!

Girl you inspire me in almost everything I do!! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
I used Fresh cement shadestick on the eyelid as a base for chartreuse pigment, and I used blurberry shadestick in the crease, with crimsonette and beauty marked blended in, and vanilla pigment to highligh

Thank you
smiles.gif

So you didn't use Cranberry e/s? Just making sure I got the right ones for Friday's shopping list
winks.gif
winks.gif

Hehe yeah, I just named it that cause it was cranberry colored :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
u REALLY should post more pics jan... i look forward to seeing some more!!! =)

Aww thanks Nina, you're so sweet
greengrin.gif
Ill definately try!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Those are gorgeous, I especially like the first one and the one with provence, melon and shade, and the one with cranberry and chatreuse, and aw heck, I love them all!

Thank you so much Shawna, you are really sweet!! I look foward to seeing you use corn s/s!
greengrin.gif
[/quote]