So I guess I'm out of hiding....

joraye

I was pretty active on here, but then I decided to have a job, and get a boyfriend, and all that jazz....

My work finally unblocked most forums, so I can now be active again!

However, I am still in hiding. No new MAC. At all.*

My reasoning?
1.I added it up, all the makeup, money spent, stuff not used, not even opened, and barely used, and it's sad.
2. With the boyfriend, I don't go out as much as I used to, so I guess my "brights" are getting very neglected.
3. I am moving into the boyfriend's house and while we have a massive, huge, great bathroom, I don't think he's ready for my 16 drawers of wire baskets on the counter. (This house being the one I helped find, driving around, neighborhood stalking, attacking For Sale signs like prey, move into, decorate, etc, last summer, hence another reason for my being gone....plus, we are getting rid of his roommate this weekend! YEY!)
4. Debt! I am trying to setup my own consulting gig for my own business. I admit, some of my purchases I went into debt for were more for personal than business, but who DOESN'T need a new 20 inch iMac and a XPS1530 laptop in a month?
th_dunno.gif

Am I crazy? Nah. I still buy my base, powder, mascara, eyeliner, and bronzer when I run out. I'm not that frugal yet.

And I will buy any LEs I absolutely can't live without, like any quads or cute sixlets that come out, but I've just been staying away from the mall, staying away from maccosmetics.com (I should probably stay away from mac.com too...)

And if anyone needs server support, tech help, consulting, e-commerce support, I will gladly help, or take that money you were going to spend on MAC.
thmbup.gif

Glad to be back ladies and gents!

-JoRaye

joraye

holy crap.

i just went and looked at MAC's website...

I may need to un-duck-tape my Diamond Platinum Cubic Zirconia Tanzanite Glitter Sparkle Mastercard I've been avoiding.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
You can always sale your items that you don;t use =)

Yeah! Great idea!

And WELCOME BACK!

CantAffordMAC

Yeah...

if u have that much stuff u aren't using u could always sell it here on specktra! We'd ALL be willing to take it off your hands. Truuuuust me.
sneaky.gif

Good luck with your whole situation. I know its hard. I dread the day I really can't afford mac.
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Yeah...

if u have that much stuff u aren't using u could always sell it here on specktra! We'd ALL be willing to take it off your hands. Truuuuust me.
sneaky.gif

Good luck with your whole situation. I know its hard. I dread the day I really can't afford mac.
smiles.gif

I agree with CantAffordMAC! You should sell some stuff here for extra cash. Glad to have you back!
smiles.gif

AppleDiva

Welcome back....

House hunting is always fun.

Let me know what pigments you have. I may take them off your hands.
pretty.gif