so my luck...

lightnlovly

is not there anymore!! I have the craziest sh** happen to me. If it can happen, it will happen to me:confused: People at my work think I am crazy, but I just be going through some things. Two weeks ago I had to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. They were all impacted to the point that the oral surgeons first words when he saw them were WOW. Last week a friend of mine died--he used to stay with me. He was only 23 and died of Asthma...It astonishes me that in 2006 that could happen. And yesterday, I was driving back to work (from lunch) and I hear this loud pop and come to find out that the tread on my rear tire came off...It looks crazy!!! I have never seen anything like that before. I had to put the pic in here too...I had to buy 2 new tires today--which makes me mad, cuz that is 4sure cutting in to my MAC money
lol.gif
Anyway, I just gotta take it one day at a time. But I will say that with a life like mine--Who needs to watch soap operas?
rofl.gif

Thanks all for letting me vent!! Have a great day all!

brandiisamonkey

Im really sorry about your friend... its really scary to know that something like that can happen...

And good lord your one lucky woman that nothing happend when your tread cam eoff your tire! Thats really scary!